Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Christmas Eve.....and a present named Amanda
Posted: 2005-12-25, 1:44 am

thedeno
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Merry X-mas everyone!

I posted a while back about moving here and "Living the dream".....well, I've been here a week now......and still lovin it....

I did a walkabout in the RLD today.....not as many to choose from, but still some nice ladies were on duty.....narrowed it down to 3 that caught my eye, and did one last lap to decide....

....well, I chose Amanda......a VERY petite young Dutch girl in the corner kamer across the street from the Old Sailor cafe....a body so petite, it borders on jailbait.....she must be 80 pounds soaking wet......but not anorexic skinny......a great small body.....

She totally captured my attention.....very small....in a very small bikini.....I'm surprised I don't see any other mentions of her on this board, or the Device.

She offered me the standard S&F for 50 euro......or 150 euro for an hour, all access.....since it was Xmas and I was an expat stranger in a strange land, I thought I'd treat myself nice for Xmas.....what a good choice....

What an hour......no clock watching.....great attitude......great body.....a very enjoyable time.....I got multiple positions, kissing (no tongue), and DATY.....mmm....lots of DATY.....and what a Y it was.....oh my....and lots of eye contact.....wow....the most personal experience yet in A'dam.....

I would highly recommend Amanda......she told me she usually charges $200 for an hour, and $250 including DATY....but since it was Xmas, she was offering a deal......yeah, that could be a line, but I believe her.....she is definitely not a rip-off artist.....

Needless to say, I've had a very Merry Xmas so far.....lol.....

Anyone else spend some time with Amanda?

Well, Happy Holidays to all you board members.....hope you all enjoy a nice stocking stuffer...

Denis
Re: Christmas Eve.....and a present named Amanda
Posted: 2005-12-25, 6:53 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Great to hear that you made it! I'll be sure to open my present when I get to town. She sounds like a real spinner.

Missing anything from home yet?

Weasel

Posted: 2006-01-15, 3:08 pm

ziozeb37
Yes! I were with Amanda and she is a very pretty girl with a real GFE, I think not with all people..
I hope to see her again in the next times....!
Ziozeb37!
Re: Christmas Eve.....and a present named Amanda
Posted: 2006-01-17, 4:45 pm

Wim Admin
Sure , we know Amanda, the skinny blonde in 1st door in Molensteeg (day) , she can be quite naughty , follow her up the stairs to her cosy kamer , too much lub can spoil the fun , I once told her ..... , she said "oh , next time you tell me before ..... " Nice girl !
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: