Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Should I post or not??
Posted: 2006-01-10, 2:05 am

Wan King
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
HI all,

Im just back from 4 days in Amsterdam, and I had some fantastic experiences in the Candy Club, Showboat and a very nice little Prive that has had little or no coverage on this board. I have updates on the brothels in Overtoom, Bos En Lomberg, Park 118 and I also took some good photos.

But I only noticed axxxtw's post entitled "Life on the board" tonight and in it he goes on to say
"Finally, may I suggest that those who do not like what we're about here, or have little interest in The Netherlands / the Dutch, and have only two reasons (sex, drugs) to post here, or come here, please stay in your country of origin, and off this board"

Well I only have one interest when it comes to the Netherlands and that is : SEX.

So should I post here or not??

Am I right in asuming that the board is not to be used for Sex reports anymore??

Fred
Re: Should I post or not??
Posted: 2006-01-10, 3:08 am

CalicoJack
Post those reports already!

...just get the grammar right... ;)
Posted: 2006-01-10, 4:55 pm

dambuster2
Technically, you were on a canal boat at Showboat. The canal thing shows you are keen on Dutch culture.
Posted: 2006-01-10, 5:21 pm

uberchef
I interpreted the message as encouraging posters to offer a bit more than a two-dimensional (sex/drugs) approach to their musings on the message board...not to completely dismiss that style of writing of course (we all love it to a degree!).

I think the best posts/trip reports offer more than just those two aspects of Amsterdam.

In any case, bring on the tales of your hedonistic debauchery (just take care with your spelling and sentence structure because the grammar police is on the beat!)

Cheers,
~uber.
Posted: 2006-01-10, 5:30 pm

axxxtw Founder
Of course---trip reports and reviews are always encouraged and welcomed. Especially concerning venues such as this that people are constantly wondering about.

What we meant, and admittedly we could've been a bit more specific, was the recent seemingly endless postings of questions concerning things such as: "What girl let's you stick your fingers up her arse", or: "Who allows the deepest penetration" or the ever popular: "Where can you find the cheapest ladies/grass/whatever? and other similar idle prurient questions from the sticky fingered who don't intend to actually contribute anything useful...and act like retards in a room full of bouncy balls...

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: