Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Questions on first trip to Showboat (Advice needed)
Posted: 2006-01-26, 12:36 pm

thecrown
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi All,

Planning a trip to Showboat towards the end of Feb with my lady.

It will be a first time for both of us and we where wondering how the transition works from downstairs to upstairs? (all I know about the showboat are the fantastic stories by greta and the helpfull reports by a few others)

Advice on best time to arrive from a couples perspective, would be great.

Clothing for lady upstaris and downstairs (ie downstairs what is acceptable for a lady must it be bra and panties or can it be skirt and revealing top).

Also from the reports there seems to be some level of grabbing without asking towards the ladies, I know this will piss off my partner, her view is no contact without permission.

How bad is the random groping?

Is it a case of every time she walks form a to b her ass will be grabbed... (She is very attractive with a fantastic ass. (It wont agony me unless the guys are aggressive, she gets uncomfortable or grabs my hand cause its always on her ass!!!) I am not worried about people getting involved without permission during our play as we plan to keep the first night to private room action. (as per gretas mails I will make sure the door is locked to keep out the hoards)

Sorry about the trivial questions, but I want our first trip to go as smoothly as possible, which means if we know what to expect both good and bad it will make it easier to enjoy the night ,,,,, so there will be a second, third etc.....

Thanks in advance for you advice
The Crown
Re: Questions on first trip to Showboat (Advice needed)
Posted: 2006-01-26, 3:36 pm

Wan King
Hi Crown,

Glad to answer your questions, and just note that this club has a very laid back atmosphere.

how the transition works from downstairs to upstairs? Downstairs is obviously more sexual, but many couples just walk around looking. Remember there is no pressure to do anything in any part of the club.

Advice on best time to arrive from a couples perspective? Id say the earlier the better, get changed, get a seat and watch all the other coming in.

Clothing for lady upstaris and downstairs ? Everybody just wears the same gear upstairs and downstairs. A skirt and revealing top is fine to wear in any part of the club.

How bad is the random groping? Really not that bad if she is not having sex infront of them. Most guys are polite, and will ask first. BUT If your lady is partaking in a public act, then some guys may try and join in by touching her bottom or breasts first, without actually verbally asking.
Remember there are completely private rooms you can go to for sex, and you can lock the door.

Is it a case of every time she walks form a to b her ass will be grabbed? Its unlikely especially upstairs, but if you both decide to watch some orgy action downstairs, she might find some guy touching her bottom while wanking - Could be me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chances of her bottom being touched are much less if she keeps it covered.

You are right to try take it easy the first night at least.

cheers

Fred

ps : Feel free to ask anymore questions.
Posted: 2006-01-28, 7:22 pm

thecrown
Thanks Fred,

Great advice.

Can you clarify one thing for me please

(Clothing for lady upstaris and downstairs ? Everybody just wears the same gear upstairs and downstairs. A skirt and revealing top is fine to wear in any part of the club. )

Am I right in saying that in the Bar area - Its a case of everybody wears their standard street clothes.....Then as you move to the differant areas of the club. (where the action takes place). you must change into underwear. or is it a case of at a fixed time everybody must change into underwear regardless of where you are in the club?

Apologies for the basic questions just dont wanna go wrong on the first visit.

Thanks again Fred

The Crown
(Name stole from my favorite RLD Hotel)
Posted: 2006-01-28, 11:01 pm

Wan King
Crown,

when people arrive in the club, they go straight to the changing room and change into their sexy outfits, which could be underwear or some other types of sexy clothes.

And they wear these clothes in every part of the club for the remainder of the evening including the bar area. Some people remove all their sexy clothes when they have sex, and some people remain clothed.

And a few people wander around the club completely naked all night !!!!
Question for Wan King
Posted: 2006-01-31, 12:51 pm

dogpatch74
Dear Wan,

You have so much expertise in the AMS P4P scene. You live there?

Dogptach

PS I'm in the North of Holland
Re: Question for Wan King
Posted: 2006-01-31, 3:31 pm

Wan King
No Mate,

Im like James Bond. I just drop in and out occasionally .

Fred
Re: Question for Wan King
Posted: 2006-02-03, 4:21 pm

dogpatch74
Wan King (a.k.a. Fred)

Well you talk like you live here, hats off to you.

Dogpatch
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: