Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Aloe or Vit. E, anyone?
Posted: 2006-03-25, 12:11 pm

Swinginpoet
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
OK, have we got any baseball fans in the house? You know all the stories about the wacky ways left handed pitchers get hurt? Well here's one for the record books.

So your noble poet was enjoying a smoke and relaxing view from the top of the house boat that is serving as my home port during this trip. Sitting in my underwear, smoking out, and thinking that life was good I somehow managed to drop the bowl. A flaming ember fell through the fly of my briefs and landed right on the head of my dick. Ouch, but not really that bad, truly. Except it left a mark.

I've now got a little burn mark on the head of my penis that could be mistaken for some kind of STD. It doesn't hurt, is small, but is visible. So, does anyone know of a store here in A'dam where I can get some aloe cream or vitium D? I'm hoping a treatment of either and another night of rest will take care of it in time for a final trip to GT tomorrow, but we'll see. This Poet may have to be taken out of the game before the 9th, damn it.

Just when it seemed things were near perfect
With warmth, smoke, and memories of pert nipples erect,
A stray bit of happy ember
Allights upon the Poet's member
And it may hereld the sexual end of a trip to remember.

Go ahead and laugh, I certainly am. :)

Swinginpoet
Re: Aloe or Vit. E, anyone?
Posted: 2006-03-25, 1:43 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I once read a fortune cookie: Never smoke in underwear, except if siting at a table...

Two facts:

1) Most window rooms and FKK session rooms have extremely dodgy lighting... in fact, many employ red lights and/or black lights which mask skin anomolies and imperfections. This has as much if not more to do with the girl's skin situation than the guy's.

2) If the mark is small enough, the girl probably wont even notice or even comment, esp. if you're wearing a condom as you should be.

In the end: Even if she does notice and comment, just tell the truth! It will make for a good story. It is not so unbeliveable in Amsterdam, where all kinds of weird things happen...

Remember there aint no shame
To get back in the game
And if the girl questions and wants proof
Just tell her the truth...

ST
Posted: 2006-03-25, 5:05 pm

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Try Etos, the cosmetic/drug store,and there are a lot of them around or one of the Apotheek shops. If they don't have it they can probably tell you where to get it. Better make sure that you know the Dutch word though. I tried to get some rubbing alcohol once and it took forever because I didn't know the correct term for it.

Good the whole bowl didn't land there. You could have started a bush fire which might have led to who knows what and you could have become a trivia answer like Mrs. O'Leary's cow in the Chicago fire.............

Good luck,

Skip
Posted: 2006-03-25, 8:46 pm

abc123Power Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
My god you're awfully calm about BURNING YOUR DICK! I've always feared that. I'm never smoking again unless I'm wearing something at least as thick as denim.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: