Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Anal Play in RLD
Posted: 2006-04-07, 9:25 am

zax
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Generally, how receptive are the ladies to requests for anal play? I'm not necessarily interested in anal intercourse, but more along the lines of licking, touching and fingering. Sure, everything has a price, but is this a request that is commonly fulfilled? If so, are we talking about a slight or premium upcharge? I'm a big ass fan, and would love to indulge this curiosity during my upcoming May visit.
Re: Anal Play in RLD
Posted: 2006-04-07, 10:49 am

SunLover
For a price anything is possible, although not with everyone. Be prepared for
an upcharge, so Alkmaar or one of the smaller Amsterdam RLD's might be
a less expensive alternative.

As for approaching the ladies, just tell them what you want. Verbalize it.
"I want to kiss your ass while you talk dirty and I jerk off" or whatever floats
your boat. They have heard it all before, and appreciate direct communications.

I would suggest Carla. Plenty of posts on her, check the search function.

SunLover
Posted: 2006-04-07, 7:43 pm

sun-n-fun Moderator
The going rate in Leeuwardent is about 100 euros for the 'hershey highway'. And only a few will participate.
Posted: 2006-04-08, 3:21 am

milf.hunter
Enjoying the pleasures of the Bourneville Boulevard is the primary delight I search for every time in my kamer dwellers, with willing participants being suprisingly easy to find. Simply explain what you want to do straight away and make sure it is understood. I often do my rounds about the time of a shift-change, hoping to pickup a fresh rump, and I carry a small bottle of mouth-wash with me too.

I have about an 80% success rate, fortunately many are happy to oblige. However, an area I rarely bother with is around the younger (& not so younger) girls near the Oude Kerk (old church) - Tromp etc.. I have found the few there I have asked less than willing to do anything I enjoy, simple 'fuck & suck' is not what I enter a kamer for and many are just too skinny for my liking.

Further reaches of the Wallen and the Singel always prove fruitful. My targets are usually full-bottomed and leggy late 20's and 30 year olds, with the occasional 40 year old milf thrown in for good measure.

Have a search for a few of my trip reports, you will find the pleasures of the rear are more available than perhaps you first thought - Alkmaar proved very good too.

Posted: 2006-04-08, 8:32 pm

Wim Admin
I can recommend you Greek Eleni on OZA 36 , topwindow right , not really the "Hersheys Highway", ( I never asked her though ) , but full touch and she likes oral , quite an experience if you're not a shy guy !

Hey Milfhunter , ever see Nathalie again on Oude Nieuwstraat ??

W.
Posted: 2006-04-09, 12:16 am

Neptune
As for fingering, just try it and see what her limits are. If you want licking, if you can lick her pussy, you can usually lick anywhere. When she's giving you a BJ, ask her to sit on your chest (69 position). At that time, she might state some restrictions. Usually not. Then lick her pussy, and if she's OK with that, continue exploring! You can ask her to wash first.

Neptune
Posted: 2006-04-09, 7:12 am

milf.hunter
Wim,

I have strolled those Singel streets on maybe 5 seperate visits since first meeting Nathalie and I always take a good look at the kamer where I found her. Unfortunatley she has never been there again and I don't recall seeing her anywhere else either - shame.

Nathalie was a true treat for me. Of course I like younger girls, not always milfs, but the wonderful thing about Nathalie, apart from her fabulous physique, was that she had a great attitude and was not a squirmer like many of the younger attractive girls often found in the Wallen. She certainly stood out in the SIngel.

I miss her and think of her everytime I walk down Oude Nieuwstraat and always keep my fingers crossed.

[ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: