Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Maris? yes Maris !
Posted: 2006-05-05, 6:46 pm

kermabun
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone know anything of Maris, i think in window 6 on korte kolksteeg? Charming smile, nice body, but missed my chance the one time she wasn't busy. (Has "Maris" on a card in the window. Unless the memory is going again)
Re: Maris?
Posted: 2006-05-05, 8:31 pm

block
Didn't Maris hold the single season homerun record until a few years back?

Miles Davis
Posted: 2006-05-07, 3:33 pm

losfor
Due to steroid use! I think that Maris has the single season home run record. Bonds, Sosa, and McGwire aren't going to be recognized without an asterik. And of course Babe Ruth is still number 2!
Posted: 2006-05-29, 6:48 pm

tigger2
yes, maris is back (she was in the amsterdam for a while 2 years ago, but only for a few months before heading back to panama, so get in there quick guys! i was with her today, as luck would have it.
she's fantastic. a great body, really nice girl and..., well, let's just say she gives more than most other RLD girls.

she changes rooms - but she's mostly on oudenieuwstraat in the singel. she has her name in her window, so you'll find her easily once you get here, assuming she's working on that day.
Posted: 2006-05-29, 7:05 pm

Wim Admin
I've seen her yesterday , Oude Nieuwstraat nr 2 sous, she has her name in the window ...... , looks nice ......
Posted: 2006-07-24, 5:54 pm

Wim Admin
Actually I did Maris , it was last week, yesterday (Sunday) she was also there , but busy.
I'm not often into Latina's these years but I liked Maris, she started somewhere 3 months ago, if you walk (cycle) along Oude Nieuwstraat and in the same line Teerketelsteeg or Korte Korsjespoortsteeg, you definitely see that white nameplate of her, often a topwindow corner Teerketelsteeg (in the week, most to the right) or in ONS nr 4 or 8 (week-end).
Kermabuns (tiggers !!) recommendation made me curious, Maris is a nice looker, she calls herself Maries, has great body and a nice face, she's not too old for me, late twenties, turned her ass and I approved thumbs up - 50 complete service, 30 this or that, like a wagling dog I went in and followed her in one of the beautiful airco rooms in nr 4, when I saw and felt her great natural D's I started grumbling, not to say barking. Maries soon lay down on the bed with her legs in the air and I went in for the jump.
After lots of hugs and b2b I stood up again and she put the condom on (in mouth) and gave a teasing deep standing blowjob (cbj) next horizontal blow incl 69 but didn't allow the full bite, what does it matter, I fast wet my fingers but she was immediately alert , she knows how sneeky men are. How is that possible, how sneeky fast I wet my fingers, these girls know immediately what I'm up to !!!!
Anyway, another blowposition and we did a perfect missionaire, my testcase, if I feel I cum in missionaire I know I have a return girl, next backed off and let her ride on top for a finish.
Maris is a recommendation in the Singel, she has many clients. Works almost every day. Point is, she will stop somewhere, when she has enough cash.
She is from Panama (City) , lives here, speaks Dutch, I'm not telling more, she worked before in Singel area.
Still have to post her, and Nikki in Stoof, and Sarah in Annendwars, and Lucy on OZA, and Irma in Leeuwarden .....
Posted: 2006-07-25, 10:00 am

withnail Power Kat
of all the girls on the oude nieuwstraat i would say she is possibly the most regular in her window. seems to be there every single time i pass, day or early evening. home made sign in the window. not for me im afraid but she always gives me a friendly smile as i pass (probably thinking 'oh bless him, cant afford a decent bike still' ;-)

doog!

withnail
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: