Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sarika
Posted: 2006-05-23, 9:07 am

zsdeadbaby
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi Folks,
As per my review in the device I thought her name was Sohiko, but that only goes to show where my attention was at the time.
Apologies for a one topic post, but I saw this girl a coupla months ago and what a star. I walked past twice to make sure she really was that good, then gave her the eye & did the deal. It's a good job I only take limited money out with me or I might have spent it all extending time. As it was her neighbour kept banging on the door to see if she was OK.
Very attentive girl, who's not averse to a spot of dfk (for a price). I suspected some kind of eating disorder -she's SO slim, but she seemed healthy, happy and hearty.
Dunno how long I was there, but my wingman had had time to roll and smoke several joints, and was in no better condition for walking than I was once I got out.
She's near (ish) Tranny Alley but don't let that put you off.
Someone let me know if she's still there please - you can't miss her.
1m48, 40Kg and is of the darker South-American caste - easily mistakeable for Indian.
Thanks folks.
Anyone else know of this little beauty?
Re: Sarika
Posted: 2006-05-23, 10:42 am

Wim Admin
you attached her (Sohiko) to a girl in Bethlehemsteeg , recently not in view for me , and probably wrong.

If Sohiko was near Tranny Alley she probably was in Barndesteeg , Tranny Alley2 actually, and they are very popular .

cheers from Wim
Posted: 2006-05-23, 3:41 pm

zsdeadbaby
Thanks Wim.
All other definitions are definitely her, so address may be wrong.
I thought it was Molensteeg, the one which allows a fold back round towards the Alley.
Seriously, if you're in the area have a wander round tonight...
Posted: 2006-05-25, 7:40 pm

NiceAssPie
Definately sounds like Sarika to me.
Did she have a pierced tongue and wear boots?
Glad to hear she's still around. Me and my boyfriend had an excellent session with her last year and we're returning to 'dam in july so cant wait to hopefully hook up with her again
Posted: 2006-05-25, 7:58 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The Sarika I reported on some time ago was on Bethlehemsteeg in Kamer G and I'm fairly certain is not the same girl being reported on here as being near "tranny alley". She is listed in the Device as "Sarika?" but I'm pretty sure her name is closer to "Salika". She grew in in NL and is basically Dutch in attitude and language, even though she is ethnically Indian extracted Surinamese.

She may not be working anymore...
Posted: 2006-05-26, 8:09 am

zsdeadbaby
<throws toys out of pram>
Right!
I've booked up to come back in August, and I will find her - assuming she's still there.
Surinamese parents, raiesd in Holland, weighs 40KG and calls herself (something like) Sohiko.
If it was the girl the reports was originally about she's moved, but I hope she stays until then.
To be continued....
Posted: 2006-05-27, 9:42 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
The Sarika I reported on some time ago was on Bethlehemsteeg in Kamer G and I'm fairly certain is not the same girl being reported on here as being near "tranny alley".

The girl that I also thought was Sarika worked from Bethlehemsteeg. She can be seen several times on the "Amazing Amsterdam" dvd.

zsdeadbaby - perhaps you can watch the dvd and give us a positive ID?

Otherwise, I'm booking my flight if there is a new Indian looking girl working the Wallen!!!!
Posted: 2006-05-27, 11:14 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
So now I want to get a copy of the DVD! Are the shots of her obvious or fleeting? Any chance someone (hint hint) could offer a frame or two grabbed from the disc?

Neurosynth
Posted: 2006-06-03, 7:00 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
So someone sent me a clip with the suspected Sarika/Salika (thanks!) and I took a look.

Well, it doesn't look like her to me, plus it doesn't look like she's in a kamer on Bethlehemsteeg. The Salika I saw (twice!) was *very* thin.

So the mystery continues...
Posted: 2006-06-03, 11:30 am

NiceAssPie
Any chance you could forward me the clip to see if its the girl i thought was Salika?
Thanks!!!
Posted: 2006-06-04, 12:21 pm

zsdeadbaby
Neuro - I think we saw the same one. Her upper arms weren't as thick as my....
V thin - but not starved looking just thin. Went like a train, and looked V indian, but claimed Surinamese descent.
Don't know the DVD so if you can wait till the end of Aug.....
Posted: 2006-06-10, 8:42 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
For what it's worth...I heard from someone else who was with Salika/Sarika on Bethlehemsteeg, and they agreed that the Indian looking girl on the DVD (but in a kamer *not* on Bethlehemsteeg) is also not the Salika they saw.

(zsdeadbaby ...if you saw her on Bethlehemsteeg I'm guessing she's the same one. Sounds like her. Both of my visits were very, erm...active!)
Posted: 2006-06-12, 5:31 pm

Thaipan
If she was in a kamer in Barndesteeg she was "probably" a thai post op ladyboy. It is amazing that not a lot of folk can tell the difference in the dim lighting - unless you know what to look for!!! But hey what the hell, it is all about experience!

:-)

Posted: 2006-06-13, 5:49 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
But let there be no mistake...I saw her on Bethlehemsteeg. Just 2-3 doors down from the (now retired) beloved Kim2.

Salika/Sarika sports all original equipment...no TS there, thats for sure!
Posted: 2006-06-15, 3:21 pm

zsdeadbaby
I suppose it's possible (on the grounds that anything's possible), but I really don't think so.
I'm coming back though, so if she's there you can bet I'll be sure this time round.
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: