Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 17 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Jennifer is a cutie - Dida&Dida chat
Posted: 2006-05-27, 12:29 pm

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
@ Penopel and Dolfino
Yes I found Jennifer in Dolleb 113 , thank you guys - she is a half year there but I didn't have her sharp on the eye , she's always busy !
yesterday we were out with some guys in the Wallen , from cafe Pleinzicht I made some frequent sorties into Dolleb and 6 pm i scored.
Yes, a nice Dutch girl, 19 years, het father is Italian she told me , dark hair with two white hairbands, girlish body with small titties.
Down in the big kamer we went, she is great, no problem at 50 Euro's , nice chat, touch'n sniff as long as you are polite, good bj and two positions, good contact in missionary , very felexible and she's nice horny , managed to change to the cowgirl what she did perfect , just as I wished her to do , not too fast, not too hard, good contact .....

My fellow mongerer is 24 and he went out of his head about her but couldn't pick her anymore, later, after 8 pm, he did Myrgiel in the same kamer, she gave him very nice service incl. some footfetish, he was very satisfied.

Later on I found Dida in Tromp, there are always crowds of guys in front of her door.
She told me her visa for the US was not granted and she was pissy about that , had to make up her mind again.
Her friend Dida from Stoof is leaving the RLD by now - she found a guy from Ireland and she's going to live with him down there - in the green hills !
How happy that these things happen - I wish them all the best and good luck - and I'll never forget her big bright blue eyes ....

Wim
Re: Jennifer is a cutie - Dida&Dida chat
Posted: 2006-05-27, 2:10 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Wim,

I am confused...which Dida is the one we saw with Babyguy in the Zandpad and which one is going to Ireland?
Posted: 2006-05-27, 2:34 pm

Wim Admin
Mike,
Dida from the Zandpad is the one in Tromp.
We had fun yesterday, after 6 pm no more rain !
Many girls (Hungarian) from Alkmaar in Amsterdam. Eva is still there in same kamer.
Agnieska is ready and waiting for you, in her kamer on OZA ! Sarah is in La Vie en Rose.
Wim
Posted: 2006-05-27, 5:29 pm

Penopel
Hi Wim,

I am happy if I could give you a hint and you enjoyed her. I'm still thinking of her. In a way I think she's much too good for this business. I asked her why she is doing this job and she replied "for the money, only." I'm not sure if I should take this as an answer. I mean girls like her could choose what ever man they like, could go with him and enjoy a perfect life. Instead this girl is standing in the window and waiting for men just f... her. Very strange. What do you think? Anyway for us it's perfect having a little adventure from time to time. I only hope the best for her, that she doesn't suffer from this profession and that she will have only respectful customers.
Unfortunately, I fear it wouldn't make sense to send her any greetings... I have to visit her again myself.
Agnieska
Posted: 2006-05-27, 5:45 pm

MikeDeHavillandSupporting Member
Supporting Member
I Wim,

On my last stop through to Dubai, I visited Agnieshaka (only two weeks ago). She seemed genuinely pleased to see me.

However, somehow, the magic has just gone. I love the girl to bits but she has become just a little more professional (as is inevitable) and the connection is not there any more.

I feel, maybe she just got a little more borng somehow after some of the great adventures I have been having around the world.

Again, no criticism of Amsterdam at all, but my attention is in different places. Lora's predicament in Uzbekistan remains critical also and that weighs quite heavily on me also.
Re: Agnieska
Posted: 2006-05-27, 5:53 pm

Wim Admin
It's true Mike , never let it last too long , I've made mistakes like that, what's she's giving is just the professional thing and not what you might hope for .... , don't blame the girl ....
We poor mongerers have to hop from one flower to another .... I'm sure your experiences in Dubai shock your emotions very strong .....
Wim
Penopel Re: Jennifer
Posted: 2006-05-27, 6:36 pm

Wim Admin
Quote:
I am happy if I could give you a hint and you enjoyed her. I'm still thinking of her. In a way I think she's much too good for this business. I asked her why she is doing this job and she replied "for the money, only." I'm not sure if I should take this as an answer. I mean girls like her could choose what ever man they like, could go with him and enjoy a perfect life. Instead this girl is standing in the window and waiting for men just f... her. Very strange. What do you think? Anyway for us it's perfect having a little adventure from time to time. I only hope the best for her, that she doesn't suffer from this profession and that she will have only respectful customers.
Unfortunately, I fear it wouldn't make sense to send her any greetings... I have to visit her again myself.

Penopel,
I'm sure you are still thinking of her , in a way she probably also is a poor girl , and she knows what her qualities are - she's giving the opportunity, you are taking the advantage , that's it.
Let us assume that she doesn't suffer from it, I thought she is a happy girl who knows what she does for her own benefit. I don't know if she will have a perfect life with a man she choses.
When you return, don't expect special things - say "hi" ,"fun to see you" and you will have another good experience.
She is selective with customers, "sometimes not always judged properly" , as she told me.

On the other hand - this Dida-girl found a chap who seemingly goes for her - he found the right one - she's from what is considered a poor country - I'm sure she is a nice girl and she doesn't want to be a prostitute for ever , so , very good that this can happen !!

Wim
Re: Penopel Re: Jennifer
Posted: 2006-05-31, 8:26 pm

hamman41
This is the girl who I was trying to find the name of. Went with her in May and she was fantastic. Forgot her name but now I know it. :) Thanks
Posted: 2006-06-09, 12:16 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Hey Wim,

Dida is giving the visa try another shot soon. At least that is what she told me after some serious heavy breathing and acrobatics last night ;-))))

Cheers,

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-06-09, 4:13 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi Dedalus,

Didn't your aerobics instructor remind you, "don't forget to breathe...."?

Cheers,
Fred
Dida
Posted: 2006-06-09, 9:22 am

Wim Admin
yes Dedalus, i know, i was with Dida last monday , "hey , you know everything do you!?" she joked , Wednesday I found her sweet friend Julia too, Bethlehem nr 5, oehwieeee , up the chickenstairs behind her very gorgeous butt, she difinitely gave me mileage ....
I'll be around tonight ... !
(Fred must have "hard" times by now ....?!)
Wim
Re: Dida
Posted: 2006-06-09, 2:56 pm

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
"I'll be around tonight ... !
(Fred must have "hard" times by now ....?!)
Wim"

Hey Wim,

Then we will have to meet. Just tried Dutch Jackie; the blonde that you mentioned. Sweet and hot young thing, she is! Most enjoyable!

With regards to Fred's "Hard Times", well I'm sure that he has something to keep him busy between now and the next Germany-run. (Don't cha, Fred?) If not, then we know the secret behind the famous six-packs ;-))))

Cheers and bis spaeter. The first Heinie is on me.

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-06-09, 8:42 pm

lionel
to wim,
is the sarah mentioned in this post polish sarah from kamer no 8,le vie en Rose as i would love to meet up with her next week when i will be back in glorius amsterdam. PS have you noticed if Pascal has been working in the Oudekirk recently as she sounds like a terrific woman to share some time with according to the posts from the device.
Posted: 2006-06-11, 12:09 am

fredSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well, you two are very bad influence.

My passport just came back with the message "this passport was amended on June 06 2006 to...." Wim has informed me that my Hungarian sweetheart in Alkmaar is now in Amsterdam. I may have to do a World Cup run in Holland before enjoying the home team in Germany.

Regards,
Fred
Posted: 2006-06-11, 9:48 am

Wim Admin
Lionel,
Was Sarah Polish / German at discussion in this thread?, have'nt seen her for several months.
Give Pascal a chance on OZA Northside nr 3 , needs some hunting but you will find her, go to nr 19 ex- Alkmaar Camelia (Romanian blondish brunette, in the device, evening), not far from there, topwindow on the corner with Boomsteeg, she will be very nice to you, and your'e sold.

Yes Fred,
I like the way Nikki beckons her finger at me like "come to me guy", she's like the little schoolteacher who wants to learn a lesson , Micky is also reported, as is Sisi .... wonder where the Minnie Mouse is, Stoofsteeg is good huntingground, day and night ....
W.
to wim withnail
Posted: 2006-06-23, 10:19 pm

lionel
to wim, withnail.
i had amost enjoyable time in amsterdam 12-15 june,spotted camelia,most attractive with a lucious body. i am thinking of returning in july possibly 24-27 and i am requesting do you know of any reasonable bed and breakfst acccomodation within the town centre of Alkmaar, as the hotels are offering rooms at over 80 + euros per night for a single room, excluding breakfast.
i had a look to see if Pascal was working during my last visit in and around oza 3 area, but failed to see her, do you know if she is still operating in Almaar, looking forward to any possible help in finding a good place to stay in Alkmaar or perhaps back to amsterdam?
Re: to wim withnail
Posted: 2006-06-24, 11:01 am

Wim Admin
Sounds good Lionel, haven't seen this Pascal on a regular basis , think she works every now and than , I actually like Camelia a lot better.
Any Alkmaar info is on the other section.
Wim
 [ 17 posts ] 

Jump to: