Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 13 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sarah #27
Posted: 2006-06-01, 6:05 pm

mark01
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hı ya'll, as I mentioned at my previous post indicatın' that I was gonna go to Amsterdam in June I would like to ask a question.I already double checked the device and read almost all the reports,but I saw a girl named as Sarah 28 from Italy Mılan.As ı will be going to Holland soon Is she stil working ?I would like to give her a chance and see is she really as great as people say on the device.Thanks for any info's

MARK
Re: Sarah #27
Posted: 2006-06-01, 8:43 pm

aldo
you mean the italian in the covered area?
She's still there but has got blonde hairs last time...
Posted: 2006-06-01, 8:59 pm

Wim Admin
There are at least 3 Sarah's recently known here - one (Greek) in covered area, recently posted , she's brunette , very nice girl, one on OZA 74 (Albanian) , toppy , one on OZA 27, the one from Milan - very popular here, not seen for at least a couple of weeks .....

Tell me who's the blonde in covered area .....
W.
Posted: 2006-06-01, 10:42 pm

aldo
Hallo Wim,

there is an italian girl in the covered area, as you enter straight first door on the left (usually), she used to be brunette, now she's got light coloured hair, she's been working there 4 years now (since first time I saw her)...

cheers
Posted: 2006-06-02, 12:24 am

smurf
are you talking about the super hot blonde...who works in Annas kamer night times only?

massive, beautiful enhanced titties..long blonde hair..tattoos..tan,

shes called sarah (i think thats what she said), but shes polish too isht she?

or is this girl italian in fact?
Posted: 2006-06-02, 12:28 am

Wim Admin
Okay Aldo, I thought she is Nicole, the more mature, right !?
I saw Greek Sarah back on her basic address, OZA 44 ....

You are right Smurf, there was a Sara alternating with Anna , kind of lookalike, German/Polish, not there anymore for at least a few months, she had some kind of very unfriendly experience, is what I heard ....

Wim
Posted: 2006-06-02, 12:36 pm

smurf
thanks for the info...I didnt kow that she was gone

she was okay with me, a little restritive maybe but a very good fuck and nice girl too...we had fin
Posted: 2006-06-02, 1:04 pm

smuler Power Kat
Hey Smurf...Aldo is talking about entering the covered area, and rather than making a first left ( to immediately see Anna ), go straight down the corridor, and she is the first on your left. ( # 6 on the map, Anna/ Sarah from Poland at night-are in # 8 ). Every time I see her in the afternoon, she laughs and says, " You here to see Anna again ? " I have previously asked anyone who she is, but have not gotten any reply. She has now colored her hair with blond streaks along with her brunette hair. She seems nice- who is she anyone ??
Posted: 2006-06-02, 5:20 pm

Wim Admin
"" I have previously asked anyone who she is, but have not gotten any reply. She has now colored her hair with blond streaks along with her brunette hair. She seems nice- who is she anyone ?? ""

She's what I told here before, she's Nicole, LVenR k6 , she's end thirties, Italian or substitute, talking to every man, and she's definitely recommended , but she's not in the device ....

Last edited by Wim on 2006-06-02, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-06-02, 5:24 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-06-02, 6:58 pm

aldo
Hallo,

Smuler and Wim, you're both right about the location and the description, she is the one I meant. She's italian (no substitute) but I dont remember her name.
Had a session with this girl, one of the worst in my carriere, but I must admit that I was not in a good mood that night. Never came back. She used to work in the ex Sexy Land before, I met her in the private cabine you could find there....
Posted: 2006-06-04, 7:44 pm

lionel
hi smurf,
the sarah you had mentioned in your post. (polsh sarah, kame 8 La vie en rose) was i found extemely nice, pleasent,had not been abusive to anyone in their sometimes snide comments about her and was very professional in the times that i had spent in her company. i feel that amsterdam has lost a jewel in the crown if she has left and is not going to return to work in that country again. Has anyone noticed if she has made a reapearance recently as previously sarah had spoken of going to work in London, from November 2005 .
Lionel
Posted: 2006-06-05, 12:35 am

BoneJockeyPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
The original question pertains to Sarah (Italy) at OZA #27-3 (Formerly 27-4). I can confirm that she's wonderful, but some recent MB posts have indicated that she hasn't been seen in a few weeks. I've spoken to her several times since returning from my last trip in April, and she didn't say anything about leaving. Perhaps, she's just taking some time off. She does work a grueling schedule by anyone's standards.

Also, she was planning to move into a new apartment, so that may account for her absence.
 [ 13 posts ] 

Jump to: