Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
cheaper coffee shops than the dam? plus rld help needed
Posted: 2006-06-22, 11:27 pm

pat daz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hello all i visited amsterdam on the 10th of june 06 on my brothers birthday for the 1st time i thought it was so good i am now going back on the 1st of july 06 for my birthday, i noticed a lot of coffee shops in a,dam are quite dear for there weed and the 5 gram limit is a pain as i do like gettin a bit more my brother also does
we have planned to go to haarleem on the 1st day as i have read on the internet the weed and hash is cheaper there is this true? willie wortels looks like a decent place has many of you tried it yourselves, and could you recomend any other coffee shops in harleem im also going to have alook around the rld while im in haarleem after seeing so many lovly women in amsterdam windows i will have to, lol what is the going rate for some 1 in the rld this year 06 as i didnt ask last time, just wandered round stoned, but think i would like to see one of the ladys lol for a while, i do like colored women but not to dark just light brown with a decent chest and nice butt help needed plz
thanks for any help given
pat
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: