Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Those awkward moments
Posted: 2006-06-25, 4:40 am

reg888
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
What on earth do you do when a girl tells you some really bad news midway through a session? I have had it a few times and am still uncertain how to react.. The first time was several years ago with a regular girl. She was astride me when her phone rang. She answered while I was still inside her. As the conversation continued I knew things were going to be awkward. She told me it was very bad news but didn't want to talk about it. We continued for a while but since she was virtually in tears I insisted she told me. It was to do with a friend with cancer. I had the urge to hold her like you would a friend but I was just her client so she wasn't really interested in my feeble attempts to make her feel better. I'd payed for the hour but told her I should leave. She asked me to stay and wanted to continue which I did. She treated the rest of the session as normal and at the end she said how she was able to act professional whatever her personal situation was. She then broke down in floods of tears and I left feeling confused and somewhat guilty.
Recently another regular girl told me she may have cancer herself. How the F**** do you respond to that? Do you say Oh my God that's terrible , now please lie down so I can have some more sex or do you leave knowing she will simply go on to the next client?
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: