Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 14 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Will be in Amsterdam for Two Days: Help me Find These Girls
Posted: 2006-06-27, 4:01 pm

smurf
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
thursday 29th and friday 30th

leaving friday evening with a late flight

Would be very gratefull for anyone who can help me find these goddesses....I would love to spend some time with any and all of them..

I need some help with specific locations and when they work, ie daytimes, evenings and what days????? I have included whats in the device please post any corrections and new info...I know locations change often sometimes.

Dida- Trompettersteeg - 7-4 , one but last kamer on rh, all the way in the back across from new three ladies display, evenings only

?

Helena (Greek) Dollebegijnensteeg - Third on left walking from Sexyland. Which kamer #?

Anna/Nicole Oude Kennissteeg - Coming from Oudekerk, it's passed halfway on the left side (kamer 5-2, from OZA it's 3rd kamer on rh) Has a heart on her window. The kamer might change (always in the same street), just look for the

?

Suzanne Oude Nieuwstraat - Usually in #4 A on Oude Nieuwstraat

?
Re: Will be in Amsterdam for Two Days: Help me Find These Gi
Posted: 2006-06-27, 4:04 pm

smurf
by the way

if you have any recommendations at all for girls with big titties (fake is something I can definitely work with...), tight and toned bodies let me know...

apart from Anna and other old faves who else is is holding something in the titty dipartment...doesnt need to be that big but......................
Posted: 2006-06-27, 4:12 pm

withnail Power Kat
mr.smurf i wish you luck in your quest...

...for what its worth....

dida - i keep reading that she is so hard to find yet each time i pass tromp of a night time there she is. wim - am i just lucky? she is looking very different these days to how i remember her from 3 years back in leeuwarden. in fact im sure when i first saw her she had kind of dreadlocks, followed by hair so red that wim had to say 'cant you see, its dida?' as we stood outside her door in friesland. now she looks all greek goddess-ish but what a shame about the plastic additions. no need at all. anyway, you will find her im sure in the window opposite those 3 set back newer windows.

helena is a sexy looking lady with great attention given to classy lingerie. never been there but highly tempted. hopefully somebody else can give you the exact room number.

suzan (as her name board spells it) is always in korte kolksteeg now, not oude nieuwstraat. first window on the right after anyday coffee shop. but goddess? hmm, im afraid i cannot go along with that at all... as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

enjoy your trip!

withnail
Posted: 2006-06-27, 6:50 pm

smurf
thanks for the intelligence....

i know suzane isnt a goddess..haha..I was more thinking of the other 3 when I used that word.

any one else have any idea of helena's kamer number

or any info on nicole

i havent seen any of these 4 girls before so help in recognising them would be good

sorry to be so boring and just go for popular girls, who have already been tested but i only have 2 days and from what I read on here finding a sure thing in the wallen is not always so easy nowadays.

any recommendations would be appreciated....
Posted: 2006-06-28, 3:27 am

smuler Power Kat
Hey Smurf- Good Luck !!

Dida- never found her. She is supposed to be across from the 3 window set where the alley gets SO NARROW. That's why you can't camp out and wait.. Supposed to be where Joelle was during the day ( never saw her either ).

Helena- you know how I feel about her. PM me.

Anna/ Nicole-been looking for her too. Oude Kennis early afternoon . I was with Jessica and she told me that Nicole was a total animal !! Never saw her.... Saw the little heart stuffed animal on her door, but never her.

You know Tamara- but I do not think she will be there on Friday. Singel during the day.

You always have Anna to fall back upon- gee what a dilemna, if you have to "settle" for her !!

Best Regards and awaiting your adventures..your " wingman "

Smuler
Posted: 2006-06-28, 9:58 am

smurf
hi smuller..

I finally managed to find a few days to visit..unfortunataly even know its with work but at least I will have a thursday afternoon/evening and all day friday

anna/nicole..is oudekenisteg the street around the church where the somewhat overweight black girls work???

i always thought thats where it was, but looking at the maps it seems like a sidestreet off the main canal...?

any info on Helena would be good from anyone!

how do I recognise her, and what kamer #? does she work thursday/friday at all?

same for anna/nicole

I know you didnt have a good time with Helena but I think I wil have to take one for the team..from what I have read visualy she is just too good to pass up!
Posted: 2006-06-28, 12:59 pm

smuler Power Kat
Smurf- print out the kamer maps and bring them with you.

Anna/ Nicole- supposed to be around 5-2 on Oude Kennis

Last time I saw Helena- around Dolle 3-1,3-2,3-3...
Posted: 2006-06-28, 1:12 pm

clostro Power Kat
hi,
i am in amsterdam since a few days and never see Nicole day or night.. I hope she wil be there before i leave.
Clostro
Posted: 2006-06-28, 1:33 pm

Wim Admin
Haven't seen Nicole either - she certainly has her days off in Brazil (how delicious)

Helena is evenings in the third on left in Dolleb (from Annendwars)
she doesn't appear immediately like Mrs Boob, she actually is quite petit, often sits on her chair legs crossed, sometimes sports granny glasses , always in attractive black lingerie, she is a German (and English) speaker ....
W.
Posted: 2006-06-28, 1:37 pm

smurf
yeah, I heard that she is a little elusive...

I hope I get to see her those pictures posted on here had me chewing furniture all night

if anybody wants to give any recommendations (top of the line- I'm shallow just like ron) please do
Posted: 2006-06-28, 11:06 pm

slick
Well, you can scratch Anna/Nicole off of your short-list.
Today (wednesday) was her last workday this week and tomorrow she's off on a little vacation.
She'll probably be back somewhere next week.
Posted: 2006-06-28, 11:56 pm

Wim Admin
Dida is due for vacationing - if she's there she's in the back of Tromp, directly across from the 3-window stand.

I recommend Stoofsteeg, day and evening , not specially the Thais, you can do your thing nicely there, with beautiful girls.

Wim
Posted: 2006-06-29, 9:52 am

withnail Power Kat
dida was there again last night, as always ;-)

withnail
Posted: 2006-06-29, 7:10 pm

axxxtw Founder
I agree with Wim. Stoofsteeg was looking as good as it can be, early this quiet pretty afternoon. Really superb ladies on display. It doesn't get much better than that.

It's not too shabby at night, either.

The Czech, Romanian, Albanian, (whatever), pimps are doing something right lately ;-)

[ 14 posts ] 

Jump to: