Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 20 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Complete list of all RLD's in Holland
Posted: 2006-07-04, 1:16 am

MovingtoAMS
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. 
As a connoisseur and absolute lover of the window girls, I'd like to accumulate a list of all of the RLD's or windows in Holland besides the one in Amsterdam's city centrum.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere on this site and I am sure to have went through all of the sections to the left. I'd like to visit each RLD in a grand tour to enjoy sampling the best girls in the country. I encourage others to do the same.

I ask All who have knowledge of the exact addresses or specific street locations of the other RLD's in Holland, PLEASE contribute this knowledge to this post. This is what the site needs and I urge anyone who knows the moderator to also ask for their input on this idea.

I'd like the exact streets and numbers if possible so that I can map them out on www.routenet.nl to find the exact location and to map out my route from my favorite hotel. Thanks again ahead of time.

Also, include prices as well.

If anyone sees this and has info about companies willing to sponsor Americans for work permits or work under the table in Amsterdam, please contact me at Valentine.Inc@gmail.com. I'm trying to move there as soon as possible.
Re: Complete list of all RLD's in Holland
Posted: 2006-07-04, 8:13 am

withnail Power Kat
the information has only been available here for about 5 years so i guess you may have missed it. mysteriously hidden under the heading 'NL RLD locations' on the lower of the two drop down menus which you 'are sure to have went through'.

withnail
Posted: 2006-07-04, 10:39 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Tee hee hee!!!

Dedalus
Posted: 2006-07-04, 11:35 am

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Come on, Mr Moderater! Do you really expect us to know that NL = Netherlands?
Posted: 2006-07-04, 3:43 pm

MovingtoAMS
Ahh withnail.... you should get some pussy and relax a little. No animocity here. Thanks for the reply.

If anyone sees this and has info about companies willing to sponsor Americans for work permits or work under the table in Amsterdam, please contact me at Valentine.Inc@gmail.com. I'm trying to move there as soon as possible.
Posted: 2006-07-04, 3:52 pm

withnail Power Kat
you, mr.newbie should do a little more research before bringing your lazy arse on to a public board. the spoon for feeding you is in the mail to your mothers house. silly boy.

withnail
Posted: 2006-07-04, 4:17 pm

MovingtoAMS
ahh Withnail..... lighten up. You should be happy. You're in Amsterdam. Don't let me spoil your day. Have a 15 minute session on me. I wish I could enjoy some good european twat right now. You're right, I missed the list on the NL RLD's. My apologies moderator. You should moderate your anger. No need to have a keyboard fight. Go out and get some pussy. Then everything will be cool. Thats what I do when I'm mad. Only here, in the US, you have to put up with talking and emotions. There I just pay and play. You should take advantage. There's better things to do than to argue with men. Take your angry energy and put it into a pussyhole where there is a better use for it. Have some fun with a girl. Try it, its a load of fun.

Posted: 2006-07-04, 4:19 pm

papawhiteheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Get em Withnail, I'm always amazed at how much little effort some people make here. Especially when there is a fully functional search engine on the site. We're lucky that this site exists as it is, and as it is there is a treasure trove of info here. Just make an effort to find it.
Posted: 2006-07-04, 4:30 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-07-04, 4:36 pm

MovingtoAMS
Are you a professor smokely? Or maybe you're in law enforcement? What do you plan to do after I missed the list of the NL RLD's and admitted to this. Withnail pointed them out which took little effort on his part and I thank him. Maybe I annoyed him to the point where the two of you want to jump me or do something personal about me asking a simple question.

Such a small matter. I'm not surprised. It's this mentality that is eventually going to close down each and every window. Chill out and get some pussy. Don't turn one question into a forum fight.

Go Smokely
Posted: 2006-07-04, 4:40 pm

Supporting Member
Exxxactly! Moving, if you think we're being hostile, just try that shit on Channels.nl, they are a LOT more rude and childish over there. People here at Axxxtw are kindhearted gentlemen when compared to the tripe that hangout over there. Lighten up.
Posted: 2006-07-04, 4:48 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Re: Go Smokely
Posted: 2006-07-04, 4:50 pm

MovingtoAMS
"Kindhearted and gentlemen." you're cheering on smokely for callimg me childish and lazy because I missed the list of RLD's in the Netherlands. I thought message boards were for people to trade opinions and share info. I guess its a personal thing. I just can't see why one would spend time arguing with computer keys to someone who they cant even see or never met when there's pussy for sale in town. If I were in your shoes, I'd leave the computer and go enjoy myself with a nice lady. After you have access to the luxury of window girls almost every day of the year.... I guess some people just don't care to use their services.

Maybe there should be a disclaimer on this site that says that anyone who asks a question on their post without searching for the answer first will be prosecuted and removed from the board. Or maybe it's already here on the board but I missed it. I'd better search for it now and stop being lazy and waiting to be spoonfed....

If I were you, I'd only spend time responding to posts that I care about. If my question annoyed you so much.... Why waste time and energy responding to me when theres always something better to do?

Posted: 2006-07-04, 5:05 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-07-04, 5:33 pm

MovingtoAMS
Thanks Smokely. I hope you enjoy your bike ride and your perusing with the next man. The way you cite and quote my sources remind me of when I was in college being threatened by professors for plagarism. If you were there it would've been smooth sailing cause I would've never forgot to site my supporting evidence with someone with your skills to show me the way.
Enjoy the summer and maybe we'll all meet up the next time I'm in town. I don't know if I'm much of a bike rider. I like to have the girls ride on my tool cowgirl style tho.

Posted: 2006-07-04, 5:44 pm

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-07-04, 6:12 pm

MovingtoAMS
Studying for english class? Was my english grammar wrong or did you mean something else by that professor?

As for the bike riding analogy.... who cares? I'd never spend time thinking or typing about that comparison.

As for your bike ride with your male friend Withnail. If you don't stop replying, you'll never get to go out and have fun with him.

Posted: 2006-07-04, 6:14 pm

axxxtw Founder
gentlemen. let's stop this shall we?

Ps: Animocity? Is that a down market version of "Travelocity", but maybe for livestock?

Last edited by axxxtw on 2006-07-04, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted: 2006-07-04, 6:16 pm

MovingtoAMS
AXXWTW, I dont get your joke? Or maybe it wasn't a joke. Or maybe I shouldn't ask and just search for your comment before I ask this question as to avoid another forum fight.

cease fire
Posted: 2006-07-04, 6:19 pm

Supporting Member
Agreed, in respect for the board.
 [ 20 posts ] 

Jump to: