Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Sandra from Sweden
Posted: 2006-07-04, 9:42 am

aaa
Someone can tell me if the swedish Sandra is still working on Tromp. ? If yes : on daytime or on nighttime ? There is a difference between this Sandra and the swedish Kim or it is the same person using 2 different names ?
Re: Sandra from Sweden
Posted: 2006-07-04, 12:29 pm

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
The posts on Sandra from Sweden have been a bit confusing - a few years ago she almost lived in Tromp - I considered her the best looker ever, she knew , she likes cheating on men , specially on me with my icecream in my hand , telling all kinds of names , nationalities - Kim ? she is even posted as Angel ..... , that was written on her bra .....
You can find her in Tromp now, only in the week-end daytime, to the left or to the right, she knows me, she's often in the room with other girls , always sporting the opened blue jeans with black string and bra , take a 100 with you ....
Re: Sandra from Sweden
Posted: 2006-07-04, 2:22 pm

aaa
Thanks ,
which one do you mean that she work on weekend daytime ? Sandra or Kim-Angel ? She work every weekend or only sometimes ?
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: