Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
advice on privhuis?
Posted: 2006-07-04, 10:11 pm

jamie123
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi all,

this will be my 3rd time in the dam when i leave on friday, so i really feel like i want to do something there i've never done before. I've read the privehuis guide, and i'm really coming round to the idea of going in one. Everytime i've gone before, i tend to go with a big crowd of mates, who maurade around the rld like only brits on holiday can do! This time im on my own, so i can just chill, take my time, pick the right place for hopefully an experience i'll be telling my grandkids about ( when theyre old enough!). Mind you, i like the buzz you get as you enter a kamer, u never really know what might happen, which makes it that much more interesting. But i understand why some people think thats a bad thing, and i guess you're more likely to not have a bad experience in a more controlled enviornment. whats the geneal opinion in here on privehuis's, overated? or seriously rated!
Re: advice on privhuis?
Posted: 2006-07-04, 11:53 pm

banana61Supporting Member
Supporting Member
You never really know what will happen at a prive either. Will you connect, or not? Will she be wild, or not? I recommend that you try it, you'll probably find it a lot more relaxing and if it doesn't work for you then you can return to the RLD with renewed enthusiasm.
Re: advice on privhuis?
Posted: 2006-07-09, 10:06 pm

ksrSupporting Member
Supporting Member
If you can find a girl you like among the limited selection at each privehuis, the experience is several magnitudes better in my opinion, unless you want to shell out 200 euros to a window girl for full service and no rush.

Not to mention that the privehuis rooms almost always have a nice big bed, not a narrow cot you can barely turn over in like the RLD.

The hottest girls are found in the RLD but the best experiences (for me) have mostly been at the privehuis scene.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: