Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
are there large events in amsterdam Feb 2007???
Posted: 2006-07-04, 10:26 pm

eddie69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Greetings from stormy philadelphia. A group of friends and I will make an unusual group trip(10) to amsterdam in Feb 2007, hopefully 8 thru 17. We arew getting odd replies from hotels concerning availability and airfare its each man for himself. Are ther any large conventions or events that anybody knows of, as I can still change the dates. Thanks for your help. ED
Re: are there large events in amsterdam Feb 2007???
Posted: 2006-07-06, 8:58 am

vicgoo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Eddie,the event i try not to miss every year in Feb is Trance Energy it,s a rave party at the convention center in Utrecht, a half hour drive south of Amsterdam on the A2 freeway.Sorry i can,t help on public transport since i drive when i,m there.This year it was on 2/11,it,s always on saturday around the
beginning of Feb or end of Jan.Here,s links to their site and also the promoter,s. for other events www.trance-energy.nl www.id-t.com

Besides the RLD ladies i travel to NL for all the good techno music other than 1 event a year here in Hawaii(the Love Festival)nothing but this shit ass hip-hop(ihate that crap!) unless you know connections to the underground scene which i do,then it,s small ones about 50 people max.There was around 30,000 at Trance Energy when i was there!

How,s the scene in PA?

[ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: