Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 6 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Donate?
Posted: 2006-07-07, 2:44 am

papawhiteheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey, I just wanted to mention that if you find this website helpful like I do and can answer yes to more than one of the following questions, you could maybe consider making a donation to the site.
1. Have you ever used the message board to find info on a Working Girl or Coffeeshop? 2. Have you ever used The Device to find out info on Working Girls? 3. Have you ever used the Karmer Maps to find the girl or girls you were looking for? 4. Have you ever booked a Hotel because of the info provided here?
5. Have you visited a museum or any other tourist type thingy because of the info provided here?
I could go on and on...
I made a donation yesterday and it's safe and easy.
A $50 donation is less than what you spend on one session with a girl, so why not?
Ps. I'm not affiliated with this site, I just dig it.
Tot Ziens ~Robje
Re: Donate?
Posted: 2006-07-07, 4:40 am

Gato De PadreSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Well Said.

Gato De Padre

www.myspace.com/damercurial1ofthevs
Posted: 2006-07-07, 7:16 am

Puffin13Supporting Member
Supporting Member
papawhitehead, I agree with you that all of us that find this site useful, should support this site. Maybe this would be a good time for those "in the know" to detail how monetary donations can be submitted, for the benefit of all of us. I, for one, do not know where or how the donation should be sent. Cash donations is just one way to support ignatzmice but not everyone can send money. Isnt it also supporting the site if you book a hotel thru the Hotels.nl banner on this site? I believe it is. Are there other ways in which members can support the best Amsterdam site on the net? Is there a place within the site that gives donation and support info? There is a great bunch of folks here and I'm sure most of them would not mind supporting the site, in one way or another. Peace.
Posted: 2006-07-07, 7:34 am

withnail Power Kat
directly above where you are reading now you have 'message board, the device, contact, donate'

regards

withnail
Posted: 2006-07-07, 10:21 am

DELETED
DELETED
Posted: 2006-07-11, 5:09 am

papawhiteheadSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Yeah, and if you donate any amount more than $50 you get the cool "Supporting Member" moniker. Which is great because I've had my member supported several times thanks to this message board. Ha- sorry, I couldn't resist the bad joke....
One month and counting.. back to The Dam.
 [ 6 posts ] 

Jump to: