Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Privehuis in RLD?
Posted: 2006-07-09, 5:01 pm

pem
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey, does anyone know of a decent privehuis in the rld? I mean somewhere there is a good selection and you can spent maybe an hour or 2 with the girl. Jacuzzi sauna would be good too. I went all the way to park 118 but was not impressed. the girls were very ropey to say the least and the hostess was actually surprised i went there! i heard about one on overtoum 443 but i will not go that far on a blind. Some of the featured clubs on here i know are ridiculously priced so having trouble.

Cheers fellas
Re: Privehuis in RLD?
Posted: 2006-07-09, 9:40 pm

SunLover
I am not aware of a Prive that fits your description.

The closest Prive to the RLD is JB Club, a 10 minute walk from Centraal Station or a 3 minute walk from the Singel RLD. It's a dive when compared to Park118. I visited JB in May. The MILF I ended up going with bragged that they were the cheapest Prive in Amsterdam @ 70E per hour. It is more like a club, with a small bar and lounge area where you can have a drink and socialize with the ladies before you make your selection (or not).

I was ok with it because it was close to my hotel, and I was in the mood for a down and dirty experience, but I would not recommend it if your expectations are not set properly.

Before it was raided several years ago, JB was chock full of illegal Eastern European beauties, and a completely different story...........

SunLover
Re: Privehuis in RLD?
Posted: 2006-07-10, 4:01 pm

pem
Cheers sunlover

I think i'll give that a miss. I am thinking about trying out Paradise club. It looks interesting. Ever been there?
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: