Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Latest arrivals in The Device :
Posted: 2006-07-11, 8:32 pm

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Megan , Bulgarian, the address Oudekerksplein is wrong , one of the alleys near Bulldog is right , she's reported in Dolleb halfway, darkbrown curly hair good looker , just came from Alkmaar where she built up a bad reputation in only a few weeks.

Sylvia3 , Czech, Trompetter , posted by Catechat (good news)

Sylvia2 , NL , Stoofsteeg

Chantalle, Belgian/Italian , LVenR , which kamer ?, day or evening ?
The Chantal I know is Egyptian/NL, thin slender brunette girl wit good performance , often with striped stockings, on kamer 1 all the way in the back in the corner ,
long hair down to her buttocks ?

Julia3 , NL , most curious, almost next to Nina she also is a serious competitor to Nina ( who seems to have fallen in disgrace )

please, some clarification would do ... !

Wim
Re: Latest arrivals in The Device :
Posted: 2006-07-11, 11:25 pm

rheingau Power Kat
You know Wim it's not just more info on the new arrivals we need. There are lots and lots of 'old' entries out there for girls that have not been active for a long long time. These entries confuse the hell out of people trying to make plans, and indeed make the good info more worthless.

I know that when you look at a single detailed entry you can see the last visit date, etc, and make inferences, but on all the summary displays (e.g. 'sortable table of ladies') there is no date infomation at all. There are lots of entries that also carry out of date location or working time info, and in general lots and lots of entries that have zero working time info!

I have recently made a range of updates in situations for which I am sure of the info, but some sort of active management is needed here, with a regular review process that will put into a sort of 'archive' status no longer active girls. I am not the one with the knowledge to do this, although I am an all too frequent visitor! Possibly a few new data fields are in order too.

Any ideas out there from anyone else? ATXXXW? Withnail?
Posted: 2006-07-13, 12:16 am

catechat
ditto rheingau, although I think we must all agree that without this board and it's device we would be all like "lambs to the slaughter". So, first I think we should thank those who do maintain it for a job well done.

A couple of extra fields would be nice in the criteria report section. How about "After Last Reviewed Date" and a "Street Name" fields. Again, I don't know how hard this would be to do so it is only meant as a suggestion, not critisicm.
Posted: 2006-07-13, 3:28 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
[quote] Julia3 , NL , most curious, almost next to Nina she also is a serious competitor to Nina [\quote]

I was with Julie last week (trip report and device entry to follow when I have time).

She said that she has had increased customers since the girl with the whip (Christina?) has been working on the Tromp.

As we know the Tromp, once entered, is too tight to turn around and the only way out is to keep on going. Well, apparently fellow punters have been walking down the Tromp and get two-thirds the way down and then see the girl with the whip, as they don't want to be whipped or have their shirt tugged etc and they can't turn around, many have decided that their only 'escape' is into Julies' kamer!!!
Posted: 2006-07-13, 4:38 pm

Wim Admin
Billybob,
That sounds plausible ! That Christina is irritating - she doesn't touch me because she knows me , but she's very irritating - it's a riding crop she has, now I know who Julia3 is, Christina's neighbor, Julia is blonde kind of buxom type, dressed in black negligee .....
Did the wify enjoy too !!?
Thx , Wim
Posted: 2006-07-13, 7:39 pm

vicgoo
almost next to Nina she also is a serious competitor to Nina ( who seems to have fallen in disgrace ) {quote}

Wim,what happened with Nina?Something wrong?I hope not!she,s one of my favorites when i,m there.I was hoping to make her one of my regular visits if i should ever live there.Well i always have her almost exact look alike here in Waikiki only difference is price-she,s $300USD minimum

Posted: 2006-07-14, 12:42 am

Wim Admin
Nothing wrong with Nina, Vicgoo - with 300 USD you'll have the hour of your life .....
hey, do these Waikiki girls wear a string under them little grass skirts ..... ?
W.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: