Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Simone on OZA
Posted: 2006-07-15, 12:00 am

DedalusPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello Amsterdamlers,

I had to cut short a rockin' Friday night in your wonderful town due to some early morning commitments tomorrow, but I did have the chance to finally give Simone on OZA a try. I have been strolling past her various Kamers during my last several visits to the RLD but have never taken the plunge. Thanks to Smurf and the Wimster I sought her out on this trip. She is everything that these gents said she is and more. She has a murderously hot body that she does not at all mind letting you play with. I had a great 50 Euro session with her but I would not hesitate to do a longer one with this gem. Almost FKK type service. Repeat factor: 100%

Thanks for the Intel, guys!

Side note: I walked up and down Tromp several times tonight. Interesting to see Nina not so busy on a Friday. I thought that she was a top-act here. Or maybe everyone is just short of Euros these days.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who would try Nina out if a regular ole' standard session didn't cost the Hope diamond.

P.S. Is there any word on Kira, the girl who works beside Simone? The one with that massive midriff tattoo.
Re: Simone on OZA
Posted: 2006-07-15, 11:53 pm

Wim Admin
Deds,
So, Simona has been tried out severely - she's about the same type as Bulgarian Julia in Bethlehem - Julia is more sophisticated , like Dida, I can take her to my mother (LOL) , she would say "nice girl" , "where did you find her" , Simona is (even) more naughty , she's absolutely good.
And then there is Megan halfway Dolleb, also a Bulgarian lookalike - she's not interested ....

This Kira next to Simona is easy interchangeable , I've seen her , there has been a Kira reported in Dolleb 7-2.
I've never done Nina, she knows me , invites me to give it a try, I believe it, I'm sure she will give you what you need , at 50. Like Russian Tanja , she's good.
BTW, German Sandra is fully available ....

There's another girl in Dida's kamer - I like her .....
Have good hollidays , you need some rest man .....

Tschuss and see you later
Wim
Re: Simone on OZA
Posted: 2006-07-17, 11:13 pm

Puma
"BTW, German Sandra is fully available .... "

Wim, thanks for the update. Think I'll pay her a visit soon.

P.

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: