Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Top recommendation please
Posted: 2006-07-17, 4:41 pm

rgfox5
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Gentlemen and otherwise,

I have one night to spend in the city. I like petite girls, preferebly but not necessarily brunette, with medium to large breasts, no silicone. And as for all of us personality is key, friendly and into customer service. I will use a condom so doesn't matter to me if she will go without. I don't want to waste my one night or my money on the wrong girl(s) who look great but are bitches... what girl or two would get your very highest recommendation?

Thanks very very much!

Rich
Re: Top recommendation please
Posted: 2006-07-18, 7:49 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Why not search The Device? You can sort the list based on the attributes that you seek.

the dogs
Posted: 2006-07-18, 9:20 pm

EasyE
I’d try the Device as Dogs suggests. However, it is difficult to recommend someone that you may enjoy, simply through a description. You will spend more time hunting down the recommendations than you would in just using your own judgment.

I’ve shown up in the RLD with my hand-written list of ‘Top Choices’ from others but, with a few exceptions, have forgotten all about it once I start gawking at all the beauties around me.

My advice is to do a lap or two, speedwalk-style, and remember who stands out as ‘possibles’. Then, return to your own Top 3 and chat with each. That is free with no obligation and can tell you alot about what may be a good or bad experience. Use your own instincts to make the call. Plan the dive & dive the plan.

I'll bet that you don't make it to lap 2 before you're going at it with just what you wanted.

E
Posted: 2006-07-19, 11:02 am

catechat
Daniella (Mexican) fits the bill perfectly IMHO, look in the device for her. Works from 9pm or there abouts onwards.
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: