Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Back from Amsterdam RLD, need help to identify girls !!
Posted: 2006-07-19, 8:53 am

Diabolo
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I came back from Amsterdam yesterday, spending 4 nights there, trip report will come soon for those who are interested.

Can anyone help me identifying those walletjes girls ( name from the device ) ? I saw them between last Friday ( 14 th of July ) and Monday.

1/ Bethlemsteeg, kamer # g ( second kamer when leaving the "covered area" ), during the night : a petite, very young looking girl, teenager look, small chest, with long light brown hair, usually waiting for customer her back against the wall, she said she is from Russia.

2/ Dollebegijnensteeg, kamer #A111 ( second kamer on left when going from the canal to sexyland ) : a big boob girl ( almost the size of polish Anna ! ), very blond, long hair, heavily make-up ( lot of blue on eyelid ), never looking at customer but looking at herself in the mirror, brushing her hairs etc, sometime wearing an American flag bra. Very impressive, everyone was stopping to look at her. ( my feeling : too much impressive to give a good service !! ... ).

3/ Sint Annenstraat, at night, probably kamer #120 or around, a cute blond girl, wearing a nurse uniform.

4/ In Trompettersteeg ( kamer 1.1 or around ) a mature lady ( looking 45 yo ), usually wearing some kind of business suite.
Re: Back from Amsterdam RLD, need help to identify girls !!
Posted: 2006-07-19, 9:37 am

withnail Power Kat
i think the business suit woman went up with the building. she was certainly since mid-nineties or earlier. i seem to recall somebody writing about her last week if you hunt about a bit here on the board. hopefully somebody else will jump in and give the name.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-07-20, 5:41 pm

NiceAssPie
The girl on Bethlemsteeg sounds like Sarika / Salika - although I believe she is Surinamese
Posted: 2006-07-20, 6:56 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
no.3 sounds very much like mistress irene to me

Posted: 2006-07-20, 7:16 pm

Wim Admin
1 Bethlehemsteeg , think I've seen her, she's new , like soo many !

2 The big boob is Stella (NL) , she's also often in St Annenstraat, she has her arms completely tattood, has good reports.

3 Irene yes, or Suzanne , who is also wearing nurse outfit every now and then !?

4 we were talking about Monique, in business suit (only the jacket than !) ,
first kamer on right when entering Dolleb from canal.
No clue on a more mature in Tromp !

W.
Posted: 2006-07-21, 6:15 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I agree with Wim. Sounds like #4 is Monique, but she has been at the canal end of Dolleb since at least '97. Almost in the basement of the Bulldog. Is it possible you were a little stoned and got the streets confused?

I'll never be able to watch E.T. again after the last discussion about her.

Posted: 2006-07-21, 8:18 am

Diabolo
To sum up answers :

Girl no.1 : The description of Salika fit well to the girl I mention ( same kamer, same body type ) but I don't think she is from Surinam. Like Wim said, she is probably a newcomer.

Girl no.2 : So this is Stella. Report from the device confirms her attitude waiting for customers : cold and disinterest. I don't think I will give her a go. Great to look at, though !

Girl no.3 : That was not Irene or Suzanne, this one was younger ( around 25 yo ). This is the mysterious girl ...

Girl no.4 : It looks like Monica from the device, 41 yo. Maybe I will visit her next time ...

Thanks for answers guys. I have more clues for my next trip :)
Posted: 2006-07-21, 9:14 am

rheingau Power Kat
Girl 2 - Stella obviously. Always a crowd around her, they are all sort of watching the freak show really! I find her very unattractive.

Girl 3 - how long was the blond hair, straight or curly - maybe near shoulder length with a wave or two in it? What about her figure, any more info here?
Posted: 2006-07-21, 3:23 pm

Diabolo
Agree about Stella, people look at her like at a freak show, that might not be funny for her and make potential client reluctant to enter the kamer ( at least that's my case )

I can't tell more about young blond hair nurse on Sint Annenstraat, she has a cute East-European or nordic type, very blonde, she had long ( shoulder length ) hair, she looked in a shy way at potential clients. I just remember she had small boobs :) Maybe another newcomer ... I regret I did not give her a try.

[ 9 posts ] 

Jump to: