Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Bartering skills...
Posted: 2006-07-19, 10:49 pm

peter craig
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I see a post on the device about Lisa..
Negotiated 80 for 15 minutes, fully naked with multiple positions.

Bloody heck...have I been away too long...Negotiated 80 for 15 minutes!.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bartering skills...
Posted: 2006-07-20, 1:57 am

EasyE
PC,

I’m glad you brought up this subject. I was going to start a post regarding price negotiations, bartering, etc.
First off, whoever negotiated this deal had a bit too much Kali Mist or whatever in their system.

I’ve noticed that in everything I’ve come across, that the prices are always in €50 increments. €100 for half-hour, top off, multiple positions, etc, etc.

I’d like to ask how each of you negotiates your encounter beyond the normal S&F price of €50. Personally, a half-hour can be too much time for the €100 I need to shell out it. I've been known to explode in 10 minutes of a 30minute session, then get ushered out the door.
I am, however, a big fan of DATY and/ or 69 and would gladly substitute a bj for it as a prelude.

So I started to negotiate the ‘69 for 70’ proposition which includes the fuck and lasts 15 mins. Most times it works, sometimes it doesn’t. If she counters with €100, I try €80. Failing that, if I can’t resist, I’ll dig a little deeper and will extend the session and get the top off and multiple positions, included with the muff diving for a half-hour.

Any good bartering tips you all use and would like to share?

Graciously,
E
Posted: 2006-07-20, 2:47 pm

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I think bartering only works well with a minority of working girls. It immediately establishes an adversarial mood where one person's gain is another person's loss. i.e. It sets a bad mood. Some girls can barter in an almost joking manner, but that's the exception.

What works better for me is to have in mind exactly what I want, and exactly what price I think it's worth, and then I very clearly present the proposition. Then what I look for in the response isn't so much the "yes" or "no" or counter-offer, but rather the attitude of the girl. If the girl has a very positive attitude I might even take the offer of a bit more money, but mostly I am looking for clues as to how the session will go.

What good is saving 20€ even if the girl holds up her end of the deal IF she does so with a bad attitude and is no fun?
Posted: 2006-07-20, 3:48 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
What neurosynth said
Posted: 2006-07-20, 3:52 pm

420 Power Kat
Although it pays to negotiate, "A negotiated buyer is never completely happy"

From a buyer's perpsective; If the "seller" agree's to a first counter proposal in price, most buyer's believe they left money on the table and have to second think themselves to death.

From a Seller's perspective; if a buyer negotiates too hard, you tend to have some resentment against them for diminishing the value of you're service/product!

In the end,(using PFP as an example) emotions cannot be bartered. If it is a pure rip-off ,sure, question the price. If it is a matter of top on or off, ask! If you want her passion at a discount, forget it! Second visits after a discounted rate may be better than the first if they liked you and want a quick $.

Posted: 2006-07-20, 4:22 pm

flammableliquid
I make it sometimes the other way. means, I do not negotiate, I give a tip! especially if I have a girl or tv which I go often ...

but this worked also in a.dam - I visited Kelly two times and the 2nd time she got a good tip from me. in case that she remembered me and that she got a tip caused a great session with her.

so it is just what you want. you can negotiate if you just want a fast pleasure or you can tip and get (normaly) a better service then you will have for the price agreed ...

unfortunatelly money rules the world - and in this time unexpected gifts works wonders ... ;-)
Posted: 2006-07-20, 5:20 pm

Sam40
Gentlemen,
I'm with Neurosynth on this. Negotiating generally pisses off the talent. Remember, it's THEIR BODIES and their sexual worth that you are haggling over.

Everyone whose product is their body or their talent or their special knowledge knows how painful it can be to haggle over it.

Personal connection is everything. I just got back from AMS and while there i started asking every working girl i talked to "are you a horny girl who loves to fuck?" Every answer was some form of yes but all of them were very revealing. One cutie who blushed, smiled and said "yes, I am!" gave me the ride of my life!
Carry on!,
Sam
Posted: 2006-07-21, 1:26 am

scuNNer
Hardened Wallen mongers tend to forget that a lot of us are infrequent visitors and may find the whole negotiating business a bit daunting. Reading through the posts and Device unearths report after report where "regulars" manage to part with just €50 for The Works (top off, positions, whale of a time!) - so the rest of us go there thinking we KNOW the price and are on the lookout for the same.

When you are actually there, having made your well considered choice (after 2 laps of the Wallen!)... You know what you're looking for to satisfy the Urges and as Sam40 said, it is their BODY and sexual worth you are effectively renting, attempting to haggle down the price may create resentment and put a dampener on the experience. Unless the price is a pure rip-off or you're getting bad vibes, the heat of the moment, the anticipation, an effort to keep the experience positive, may lead non-hardened souls to agree to part with €70 or €80 for the 15-odd minutes.

Many of us may think this is still very cheap for what you may get in return - compared to UK or US prices.
Posted: 2006-07-21, 5:11 am

attymn
Good points made. It really depends on where you're coming from, or how often you go. I'm from the States, so I don't get to go that often. I travel far and pay a lot of money just to get there. The last thing I want to do is short-change the girl 25 or 50 euros and have a bad experience. If I was a local, or a lucky frequent visitor from the UK (who can get there fairly cheaply) than maybe I would worry about saving a Euro here and there, but considering the amount of money it costs to get there from the U.S., not to mention the quality of girls available for something you cannot legally purchase anywhere else, it does not make any sense for me to try to save money there. Better to save money on a better airfare or hotel, meals, etc...
Posted: 2006-07-21, 7:38 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
That is *such* a good point. When you're just there for a few days a year, and there is a large upfront cost, it changes the calculation. I *so* wish I was traveling on a regular enough basis that mapping out a long term budget was the question. Barter on you frequent flyers!

(Actually, if it were me, I'd try to become a semi-regular for like 3 or 4 girls. Repeat visits sometime bring the GFE features often lacking in a kamer session. Throw in the occasional random girl or two for variety...)
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: