Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 1 post ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Service for two?
Posted: 2006-07-22, 2:58 am

scuNNer
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Been reminiscing about last trip and a curious moment.

It must have been after 1am on a Saturday night and two us were riding around The Wallen on hired clunkers, having stopped now & again to check out the kamers. I'm sure we were on the O.V. opposite OudeKerk and slowly passed a few kamers which felt separate from the rest of the action. In a playful and slightly horny mood being fairly wasted, we spotted an attractive African lady and enquired as to whether she would cater for the both of us at once! She actually seemed to be all up for it, but I'm afraid to say I baled at the thought of witnessing my good mate bollock naked in an aroused state!

Have since wondered if any of you chaps have heard of such offers from the ladies?. I'm not talking DP here, just a good time for three.

I wonder if we passed up on a memorable experience - mind you, maybe she had a friend hidden away as it was one of those kamers which are practically joined to another and lead to a common area...
 [ 1 post ] 

Jump to: