Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
RLD girls who allow you to cum on or in them
Posted: 2006-07-22, 9:02 pm

johntanval
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hi guys,

Coming to Amsterdam for a week at the end of July. Does anyone know of girls in any of the three RLDs who will allow you to cum on them. I am talking on the tits, face or possibly in the mouth(well I can dream cant I?) I haven't been able to find this out using the search function. Must stress that I am mostly interested in doing this at one of the RLDs not in a privehous . Thanks in advance, JT.

Posted: 2006-07-24, 3:15 pm

flammableliquid
I could not believe that a girl let you come in her mouth, even that this is very risky for her.

I guess if you pay enough you can come on her chest or somewhere else on her body - or, if you do not mind, pick up a ts: there is much more possible for the "normal" EUR 50,00 ...
Re: RLD girls who allow you to cum on or in them
Posted: 2006-07-27, 4:33 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
In the mouth or on the face is rare in the RLD. Be sure to negotiate this very explicitly before entering the kamer.

In the mouth or on the face is more common in the German FKK's, but again will vary from girl to girl.

On the breasts is more common and relatively safe...but again, tell the girl exactly what you want and get an agreement on the act and price before you enter.
Re: RLD girls who allow you to cum on or in them
Posted: 2006-07-27, 10:45 am

johntanval
Thanks guys. I am now in Amsterdam and I am looking around for a girls who will let me cum on her tits. Wish me luck! By the way, any specific suggestions are still very very welcome!

JT

Posted: 2006-07-27, 4:56 pm

fun_time
Make sure your clear you only want to do the tits and know how to aim! Also you understand you will not mix fluids..unless of course they are up for it.. :)
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: