Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 12 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Underage prostitution
Posted: 2006-07-26, 11:41 am

thabart
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. 
Hello, I heard that underage prostitution is still an issue in Amsterdam but I couldn't believe it. Anyone got reliable information?
Re: Underage prostitution
Posted: 2006-07-27, 4:42 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Underage prostitution takes place in virtually every large city on the planet...and it's disgusting.

I hope you're not here expecting someone to help you exploit children!
Posted: 2006-07-27, 4:55 am

Gilby
It is your first post.... and you ask about underage prositition? Go somewhere else other than Amsterdam..... Think about who you are, then crawl in a hole and die....

Posted: 2006-07-27, 6:34 am

Nitrostar
In fairness guys, the OP refered to underage prostitution as "an issue" and stated he couldn't believe it. I don't think it is entirely fair to judge his purpose in posting here without more information as to why he is doing so. For all you know he may be asking whether it is an issue so that he can avoid it in the Dam, or he may just be curious as to the subject and looking for information. I don't think it is quite fair to suggest someone should die based entirely on a simple, one-line question that didn't once ask as to how to go about finding underage prostitutes in the Dam.

I'm sure most of us are well aware that no half-way intelligent person would enquire as to how to find illegal underage prostitutes on a public message board that I'm assuming (as most) is capable of logging IP addresses.
Posted: 2006-07-27, 8:45 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
My response was entirely fair. I sttated my opinion about child prostitution, and then the hope the poster wasn't asking for the wrong reasons. I posted a hope, not an accusation.

But given the statistics would predict there are a number of other pedophiles lurking on this board, it's important to pound down such questions as a message.
Posted: 2006-07-27, 12:06 pm

SunLover
MB posting guidelines discourage discussing illegal activities.
Don't feed the troll.
Posted: 2006-07-27, 12:13 pm

Nitrostar
With all due respect, while yours was certainly the more polite of responses, I still find that by expressing your "hope" rather than simply answering the OPs question you have judged, at least to a point, his purpose in posting on the board. I think most of us here would find it disgusting and I expect that in these days of media sensationalism over the subject we're extra vigilent when it comes to the dangers affecting children.

I'm certainly open to the possibility that peadophiles lurk or even post on websites such as these, but I'm not of the opinion that any halfway intelligent person would risk exposing themselves as a serious criminal for the sake of a small bit of (probably useless) information.
Posted: 2006-07-27, 12:25 pm

Wim Admin
Of course I have seen the post opened yesterday , from a newcomer, absolutely non responding. It's a try out.
Ignorance is a better remedy than an immediate dump.

"He couldn't believe it." Why not ? He could have (and still can) read the newslines here on the homepage: "Four American Paedophiles Arrested"
Posted: 2006-07-27, 1:27 pm

Nitrostar
From what I can tell, that article doesn't relate to prostitution though, at least not obviously.

The last time I was in the RLD I came across a theatre (I assume it was a theatre anyway, I didn't go in) that had a large sign outside advertising "Hetero-Sex, Homo-Sex, Animal-Sex"...when I got back to blighty I told my brother about it and he said it wasn't what I thought it was but didn't go into any more detail. Now, lets say I were to make a post here about the "animal" thing asking whether it was what I thought it was, would people assume that I was a zoophiliac?
Posted: 2006-07-27, 2:18 pm

fun_time
Weed and legal prostitution is the legal content of this forum. I would think a first time poster asking such a question is highly questionable as to motive.. I agree with neurosynth's comments as just a straight up answer to such a vile first time question even though this is all just feeding a troll most likely.. If that was a honest question from a first time poster they must be fixated... There is just to much else available to discuss here..

If your first post on here was asking about animals yes I would assume you already have an issue and you should be asking how to get help.. most people would like it or not..
Posted: 2006-07-27, 2:40 pm

Nitrostar
What difference would it make whether it was my 1st, 21st or 1,001st post in which I made such an enquiry? By the sounds of it, even though I consider such acts to be deviant and sick, I'd be judged to be one of those very same people whom I personally find to be pretty disturbed.

Is it not possible for somebody to ask a question so that they know for future reference how to be vigilent against such abhorrent acts rather than ask in order to find them? I'd like to think so.

I should add that I don't mean to downplay the need to be wary of the more unwholesome characters that tarnish both the Internet and boards such as these which in my short time here appear to offer users an enormous amount of freedom. I'm sure we all agree that places such as this are a godsend for those who enjoy endulging in the freedom Amsterdam and Holland has to offer and for those who like to relay their experiences for the greater benefit of others. However, I just think we should be a little less willing to judge on what may be a perfectly innocent, although perhaps misguided and unnecessary, question.
Posted: 2006-07-27, 3:31 pm

Wim Admin
Quote:
What difference would it make whether it was my 1st, 21st or 1,001st post in which I made such an enquiry? By the sounds of it, even though I consider such acts to be deviant and sick, I'd be judged to be one of those very same people whom I personally find to be pretty disturbed.

Is it not possible for somebody to ask a question so that they know for future reference how to be vigilent against such abhorrent acts rather than ask in order to find them? I'd like to think so.

This is not the issue anymore -
1001 post ? - this person did not introduce himself when asking for information that generally is considered dubious, nor is he responding.
Any person who thinks he can give "reliable" info on this subject is under suspect.
The only thing is Google, where you are free to find policereports or articles related to that subject.
 [ 12 posts ] 

Jump to: