Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Prives in Overtoom and rld in Alkmaar
Posted: 2006-07-26, 1:27 pm

Franz1234
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Going back to the Dam for a few days this weekend and I'm hoping to visit one of the prives in Overtoom. Any recommendations?

Trouble is I do not know what trams to use and where to get off. Any suggestions for landmarks I should look out for? (I don't want to hire a taxi because of taxi scams).

Also, I've heard good things about the rld in Alkmaar and was wondeirng if a day trip would be worth while?

Lastly, the rld in Singel, are they any girls you would recommend and are they working day or night.

Thanks.
Re: Prives in Overtoom and rld in Alkmaar
Posted: 2006-07-26, 10:25 pm

STPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Alkmaar's Achterdam is a "must-see" RLD! It is the conneseur's window-shopping experience with a distinctly different vibe from the Wallen...but then again so is the Singel RLD right in central A'dam. But the 30-min train ride and walk to the Achterdam in Alkmaar is a real ritual experience. Do you partake of the herb? If so, roll a nice fat one, and take a left out of the Alkmaar Train Station. About a five minute walk down the main street to the left, you will encounter a lovely green park, ideal for pre-Achterdam "meditation" before you go on to locate the RLD of Alkmaar, a one-street affair, but ripe with fruits from eastern Europe and devoid of the rowdy tourist and drunken piss-artist Brits. A more serious and star laden mongering street. Do it just for the adventure! I've been absent from the Achterdam for a bit, but a couple of years ago the average session quality was several points above the average session quality one would receive in Amsterdam. If you need specific directions you can find it in the NL section, or pm one of us whose been there and we'll tell you the way...

As for Overtoom prive's: I remember reading some pretty specific reports a year or so ago describing exactly which trams and which tram stops to look out for...I don't remember all the info off the top of the very stoned head, mind you, but I would wager a good sum all the info you seek is in the archives of past reports or perhaps even posted in the relevant sections of the drop down menu to the left.

For Singel: Oh the true oracle on that is Wim. Check out his recent reports on the Singel RLD...

ST
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: