Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 11 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
want to rent an appartment for a few days in central rld
Posted: 2006-08-02, 4:09 am

TERMINATESINHER
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hi uys, long time listener first time caller, love the dam, not been in 3 years but have been 3 times in total, i used to stay at a hostel called the glbe in a communil room but now i would like some privacy, i dont really want a hotel room but would love to rent an appartment, the site citymundo looks like it has some great offers, min 3 day stay and i dont mind paying premium of 120 euro per night for a nice place, anyone heard anything about citymundo, i want an appartment with a balcony or large window on the 2nd or 3rd floor right in the centre so i can watch people walking around at night and watch guys going in and out of windows, just a bit of entertainment when im stoned, anyone got any recomendations
thanks
Re: want to rent an appartment for a few days in central rld
Posted: 2006-08-02, 6:07 am

linyjo
GOOGLE: Amsterdam Apartments

Trip Advisor search after you found one to see if any reviews available.

I just finiahed boking an apartment in city centre and was suprised by the volume of offerings. Cheap or expensive, downtown or Jordan, studio, 1-2-3 bedrooms, whatever you want you can find it.

Posted: 2006-08-02, 6:07 am

PARAQUAT
I have used City Mundo many times and have always had good luck. If you want more advise PM me and I'll fill you in.

Cheers,
Paraquat
Posted: 2006-08-03, 8:15 pm

Bxboy56
I also have used City Mundo. I rented a houseboat for a week. No problems at all. I recommend.
Posted: 2006-08-03, 8:39 pm

markcheech
I just came back from A'dam a few months ago. Used www.canalpts.com

had no problems with the house, and was quickly refunded our security deposit. Class place.
Posted: 2006-08-04, 8:22 pm

JBIG
Kras seems like the best deal still

TTT for any more info on Apartments (especially in leidsplein or near by there, for me)
Posted: 2006-08-10, 3:36 am

warbird
Over the past several years, I've stayed at a number of hotels including the Kras (which has a good deal on apartments off season) but the last time I was there, I rented an apartment about 2 blocks north east of Nieuwmarkt. The apartment was on the 2nd floor (3rd floor for Americans) and was in a nice quiet neighborhood. The walk to the RLD and Damrak was short and enjoyable - I began to feel like a native after walking through the neighborhood for a couple of weeks. Found the apartment through City Mundo.

Posted: 2006-08-17, 1:11 am

JBIG
DAMN IT ALL

well I think I just plain waited toooooooo long and now the apartment I wanted from City Mundo is now GONE GONE GONE

I started to look for some other places but I really don't like most of the places on City Mundo, it is me and 2 other friends, and NONE of us want to share a bed... as most all of the city mundo apartments are equiped with 1 double bed and either a single bed or a couch... the one I had been looking at with them had 3 bedrooms not to mention 3 beds! and it was all for around 1500E (for 10 days)

DAMN I am REALLY disappointed... I thought I had found the place I was going to stay every time I go back.... damn...

and the apartments from other sites are simply WAY MORE EXPENSIVE

can anybody help me? I was looking for a place with a great view and enough beds to sleep us all
ideas?
Posted: 2006-08-17, 10:43 pm

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
You might try this www.vrbo.com

Posted: 2006-08-18, 6:18 am

JaimeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
City Mundo has worked well for me
Posted: 2006-08-19, 1:33 pm

french7034
Amsterdam Cribs. Got an apartment on OZV just opposite the Oude Kerk. It was next to the little chinese supermarket and a coffeeshop called Bushman'.... not to mention FEBO! Great location and the have i think 6 available. Check it out, really decent little places, for reasonable rates as well.

Frenchy

[ 11 posts ] 

Jump to: