Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 15 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
how do u know the girls names
Posted: 2006-08-02, 5:28 am

TERMINATESINHER
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
some people are using the girls names as if we know who the girls are, ive been a few times and i carnt really say that id find it easy to remeber the girls names, but i gues for the guys shagging 2-3 a day for a week every few months it woujld get easier, is there profiles and such, doubtful
Re: how do u know the girls names
Posted: 2006-08-02, 8:18 am

tw25rw Power Kat
You ask them... And then you remember who is who because you see the same faces all the time and connect them to the description.

Posted: 2006-08-02, 9:56 am

neurosynthPower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I try to take notes afterward. Seriously. When you get to Girl N+3 you will barely remember Girl N. At least that's how it is for me at my advanced age. So I try to take notes.

I've also noticed that the more stoned I am, the less I remember about a kamer visit.

Notes are especially helpful for posting experiences here!
Posted: 2006-08-02, 5:39 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
I usually don't have trouble remembering the girl's name, but damn if I can find those kamer numbers better than half of the time.

the dogs

and, yes, I take notes too. Quite frequently after visiting a girl I go to a nearby coffeeshop to savor the experience and use the time to record some information about the experience. I find that hash especially has an amnesiac effect. Writing the details helps me remember more and, of course, I can always refer to the notes later. Some of the notes are fun to read long after the return home. The notes from my first "good" RLD experience are hurriedly written, all sorts of side notes jammed in the margins, circles and arrows and asterisks and topped off with "GOLD!" Ah, memories...
Posted: 2006-08-03, 12:26 am

shootingstar
Wow, I am really glad to hear that others of you take notes too. I thought it was just my own obsessive techno craziness that I did this.

Back in 1998 when I first started coming to Amsterdam, when it became clear that I was going to the RLD more and more, I began a simple spreadsheet just to track how much money I was spending(Girl's name, time in kamer, and amount spent ). Over time I began adding more and more columns of details from my encounters. Now, after 8.5 years and 220+ days in canal-city, I have tons of infomation on this addiction.

Also, if you are looking for the GFE experience, nothing works better than remembering little tid bits about a girl's background and preferences, like birthdays, family situations, type of cigarettes they smoke, name of their pets, their home towns, what movies they have enjoyed, favorite sports teams, etc. Anyway, by now it is a 2meg, 4 tab spreadsheet with currency conversions, annual spend rates, and phone numbers in addition to a full listing of every RLD encounter.

I also agree that the coffeeshop side of the visits make memory somewhat fuzzy, so the notes do help in triggering all of the great experiences.

Ss
Posted: 2006-08-03, 4:12 am

TERMINATESINHER
taking it way 2 far mate, if u want a girl friend then get one, dont turn hookers into friends
Posted: 2006-08-03, 10:51 am

shootingstar
Each to his own. Not really looking for your philosophical insights or advice on how I SHOULD choose what I do. Was mainly commenting back to Neurosynth and DogsaFire.
Posted: 2006-08-04, 12:29 am

Wim Admin
"" taking it way 2 far mate, if u want a girl friend then get one, dont turn hookers into friends ""

tell us the difference, maybe you get us amused ..... eventually .....
Posted: 2006-08-04, 2:20 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Some of my best friends are hookers (and mongers).
And my best hookers are friends. Fuck buddies to be exact.
Doog
Pepto
Posted: 2006-08-04, 2:37 am

TERMINATESINHER
guys, i can completely understand where the line gets murchy, especially if ur always using the same prosies ad going to the same clubs, i use prosies every once in a while for a treat, never reallly make a habit from it, guess it depends on which girl and where, but personally id never make love 2 a prossy, only a good old pounding, but everyone is entitoled to use and treat gir;ls different
Posted: 2006-08-04, 9:41 am

andy
Absolutely true ! actually i have best friends that do this job ! Behind nice girls you can discover great persons with their story . Just one basic rule : respect them !
The names : for sure after a bad experience you will remember the name and the room , but after a good experience you will remember too : her perfume her free day .......
Posted: 2006-08-04, 4:33 pm

CalicoJack
Phew! Not just me then! I only started taking notes when I started posting here...

The girls tend to object if you fill in the questionnaire whilst they're dressing ;)
Posted: 2006-08-04, 9:28 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
It's a good thing I don't live over there. I would be penniless. All in the name of good research, of course.

the dogs
Posted: 2006-08-04, 9:52 pm

Wim Admin
"" It's a good thing I don't live over there. I would be penniless. All in the name of good research, of course. ""

true , sometimes I'm really tiiiiired ...... sometimes I think I go to Michigan and write a book .....
Posted: 2006-08-05, 2:50 am

dambuster2
Never taken notes. If she's good, I can remember her name and the experience till I get home and type it up on my PC. If she's bad, I almost tend to forget about it while she's on the job. Once I had a crap blow job from a kamer girl, just licking the top of my dick, not proper sucking. I was amazed that I stayed hard. During the blow job, I remember thinking, she's probably gonna be awful to fuck. She was. During the mechanical fuck, I remember thinking about other stuff like how hungry I was. I was relieved when I came. The Mannequin Pis fries I had soon after where infinately more memorable than that suck and fuck. Couldn't remember her name to be honest.
 [ 15 posts ] 

Jump to: