Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Touch, feel and some relief
Posted: 2006-08-03, 12:25 am

bawheid
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I know this is gonna sound sad but I am coming to Amsterdam in september (mainly for a vacation and a smoke) and am staying in a houseboat in the jordan. The thing is wife and kids are coming too but in an era of open mariage we have discussed me and use of the RLD. There are ground rules though!. She is not into participating (mores the pity) and unfortunetly I am a man of honour. I can watch anything I like, so what is the best live show?. Secondly I cant put my ding dong in anything squishy so I am thinking where would be the best situation/person where I could get a massage and a feel with a hand job to finish of the nights pleasure. Yes its sad but advice would be welcomed.
Re: Touch, feel and some relief
Posted: 2006-08-03, 10:52 am

zsdeadbaby
I find watching a bit boring, so can't really advise there, but I'm sure others will agree that most if not all girls will happily let you 'not faq' them, but I'd be surprised if you saved any money, or turned down the offer of something else once behind a closed door...
Posted: 2006-08-04, 4:31 pm

CalicoJack
Easy done. However, as previously mentioned, you probably won't be spending much less than the "full service" rates.

I have often gone for a quick bit of relief rather than the full monty, so it's not uncommon.

Make sure you check at the door that the girl is prepared for (you) touching (her) - some don't allow it, or charge extra.
Posted: 2006-08-04, 10:46 pm

bawheid
Guys,

Thanks for the that, i'm expecting to pay full rates and will be strong behind the closed door...................................
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: