Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Calling Withnail......
Posted: 2006-08-04, 5:59 pm

Alf2006
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Withnail....

You seem to be one of (if not the most) expereinced RLD connasieur here....and i wondered....

are you going to be around this weekend?

Reason i ask, is because i will be coming over, solo, just for my second time...and i could do with hooking up with someone for a beer or 2, who knows the area well and can give me some pointers......maybe even join me for a bit of RLD shopping........? Share the history......smoke the smoke.... be an old hand to a learning rookie (dont worry, im not some young jaffa; more to the point im a well travelled 29 yo but would love to get a unique RLD experience)

Anyone else for that matter, drop me a line. I'll be over there from 6pm tomorrow (Sat 5th), leaving on Sunday. Be great to meet like minded folk, after reading so much useful advice and titbits on this forum.

So, drop me a mail (SOON!) at:
thisismymail26@yahoo.co.uk

Alf

Posted: 2006-08-07, 10:15 am

withnail Power Kat
sorry but im afraid i only just saw your message this morning. i left amsterdam early saturday morning and headed for venlo via utrecht and eindhoven. then it was behind enemy lines and a fun afternoon at planet happy garden in oedt. i didnt actually make it back to amsterdam until about 4am sunday morning. hope you enjoyed your trip over.

regards

withnail
Re: Calling Withnail......
Posted: 2006-08-08, 12:01 am

peptoSupporting Member
Supporting Member
So it's true. Well, I know someone whose gonna be commuting to Venlo now. One stop shopping and the beers. Can't wait to hear the tale.

Doog
Pepto
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: