Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
B1 Cinema Question
Posted: 2006-08-06, 8:22 pm

JaneCane1
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I would like to go there with my boyfreind for some fun :-) Can I go up to the gay Theater/Floors too? We would specifically like to use the glory holes, etc.

What exactly are the glory holes like? Can you see the other occupants? Would also like to put a show on in the theatre - Is this allowed and would other expect to join in?

Many Thanks

Jane
Re: B1 Cinema Question
Posted: 2006-08-07, 7:36 am

weasel9x9Supporting Member
Supporting Member
If you spend much time looking through a gloryhole, something is going to poke you in the eye!
Sideshows in the cinema are a great idea. You will draw some attention, but if you don't want company, a wave-off should do.

Posted: 2006-08-07, 9:26 pm

jas2
I normally visit B1 on my bi-annual :-) visit to amsterdam (next one being this Sunday for 4 days) and basically anything goes. I have seen the odd couple in there, once up in the gay floor sat down on one of the couches playing with each other. Yes others will join in if encouraged or just push them away if not. I have also seen a couple where the man started to blow another guy and the woman just watched. Smoking weed is no problem either. Have fun and play safe.
Posted: 2006-08-07, 11:15 pm

JaneCane1
That's a great help thanks.

Can you describe the gloryhole setup? Are they in cubicals for 1 to 1 fun?

Thanks

Jane x
Posted: 2006-08-08, 9:58 am

jas2
As far as I remember most of the gloryholes are 'open plan' eg no closed cubicles apart from the large cubicles in the middle of the top floor. I believe there are 4 with a gloryhole in between a couple of them. Let us know if the setup has changed
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: