Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
ID girl Tromp. 5-1 = Vanessa
Posted: 2006-08-16, 2:36 pm

aaa
Who know the name and have info about this girl on Trompett. 5-1 (in front of dutch blonde Julie3)
She work nighttime till late and wears always a skirt : red with scottish design.
Re: ID girl Tromp. 5-1
Posted: 2006-08-16, 5:54 pm

billythekid
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Can't remember her name, but remember her being a real bad shag, as close to rip-off as you can get... Lousy suck, she will put a piece of paper (same kind as the one also used to wipe up junior at the end of the session) around your cock, no tuching of course,...in 2 words: NOT recommended .
Posted: 2006-08-18, 9:37 pm

Wim Admin
Interesting to hear this - I know what girl you're talking about on 5-1 Tromp, about in the middle, she certainly is a cutie , the one every man dreams about, she knows, Scot schoolgirl skirt , her name is Vanessa, I once asked her, East European.
About the bad review - it's what I expected !

There's another cutie with even a more petite skirt , and a black cap, that is Selina on 5-4 evenings, she's not bad what I heard and read .....
Posted: 2006-08-19, 7:43 am

teleport123
There are three reports about this woman on ...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/

Look in the Netherlands forum in the Amsterdam window girls section.

The dates of the post are August 6 and 7. The headings of the post include the
word "schoolgirl". The reports are interesting and amusing.
Posted: 2006-08-19, 9:39 am

Wim Admin
Thanks, I read the amusing reports - she really is something , goes on top skirt on, Vanessa from Russia, 28 years , she's kind of skinny , it's what I expected , she's not all the way 21-ish !
She also sometimes works in Dolleb in daytime, on the Bulldog side, I don't remeber I've seen her in Oudekennis, but who am I !!?
Posted: 2006-08-19, 8:01 pm

HCSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Despite the occasional offensive descriptions of the women, I'm finding the adventures of Bumhead111 hilarious. Read a couple so far.

HC
Posted: 2006-09-05, 12:12 am

Wim Admin
Bumhead's ISG posts on "Schoolgirl in Tromp" are hilarious, must say that I don't like him all the way, still his posts are realistic, I visited the schoolgirl too, yesterday, Trompetter 5-2.
Vanessa, she is a great looker, when you look into that room and see her walking around in that tartan skirtie of hers, her nice black shoes, you melt.
I had some talk with her a few days before , that was quite hilarious as well, she was with two other girls in that room , I talked to her (Vanessa) and her friend (Julie3) , about postst in the internet. The girls were interested, maybe I was drunk. The third girl got bored and kicked me out , she kicked my balls. The bitch. The other girls did not agree but it all had happened. It was not a serious hit. The bitch. I'm not an angry man.

So I returned 2 days later. She let me in, "at 50 nothing nude, blow or position". I already knew from Bumhead.
She didn't say she recognized me. Vanessa from Russia. I said okay we do one position and I undressed. She took of her top, but kept her skimpy bra on over her nice tits. She is petite. tattoo on her back, schoolgirlbody but she's 2nd half twenties, she lowered her slip (her knickers, LOL). Kept her skirtie on. So here we were. I lay on the bed. She jumped on. I wasn't rockhard because of no contact. She put on a condom. I said "what we do", she started talking, she lives in Germany, so we talked about Germany, in German, she liked that. She asked you want hand oilmassage , bareback, I go naked and you may touch me (what a surprise, maybe she liked me), I said "okay", "yes, all men like that" she said, she desinfected my hands, undressed and stepped over me again and again, she let me sniff poppers, I almost forgot to touch her, she gave me a thorough teasing handmassage where I climbed the walls, in between she wanted to sell a prostate massage with a double orgasm, "no more money baby", no problem than, she knew everything about male orgasms, not long after she almost had me against the roof where I exploded like a baloon.
Alltogether, she is worth the money , maybe not the best shag at 50, but she's skilled in male explosions.

Now she started talking about our earlier meeting. She regretted what happened. We started talking about other girls. She knew them all. About Nina, about Christina with the Whip.
I left with three kisses, at 20 minutes+ , do I have another friend .... ? At least she's interesting.
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: