Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 7 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Going this thrusday....
Posted: 2006-08-21, 4:35 pm

jimmyb323
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well the time is almost here for me and a few of my mates to hit te dam. Just wondering if anyones could give us a few tips for addressing the ladys and on place's to go, and which place as the best weed at the mo.

Also can you go on a tour of the Ajax stadium and if has anyone ever been, is it anygood and how much does it cost.

Regards

Jay.
Re: Going this thrusday....
Posted: 2006-08-21, 9:07 pm

bladderwart
Dude, I am so jealous of you right now!!!

I have been on a tour of the Amsterdam Arena, I think at the time it wasnt much more than 20 euros per person. It was just a general tour around the stadium, changing rooms, press areas etc.

I would recommend having lunch in the cafe there. A little over-priced (as you would expect at a football stadium) but really really nice grub. At there is all sorts of signed shirts and cool stuff on the walls.

Hope this helps mate.
Posted: 2006-08-21, 9:13 pm

annyman
hiya jimmyb, so ur going to the dam and want some advice

well, adressing the ladies, thats an easy one, if u go up to the window she is in and take a photo of her she knows ur interested, best to use a flash to really get her attention, then after a minute or 2 her negotiator will come out from an alley, (dont be afraid if he is big, its for ur protection), then im sure ul work something out

as for where to get the best weed, well u carnt go wrong with a street dealer, they are local and have the best connections, they wont charge a fortune like the coffeshops, the street dealers are everywhere o just find one, he will take u out of site to avoid police, and bobs your uncle

if u follow my instrutions ur in for one hell of a holiday

lollolololololollololololololololollolololol
Posted: 2006-08-21, 11:02 pm

bladderwart
Sounds like good advice to me!
Posted: 2006-08-22, 12:55 am

annyman
oh yeah, forgot to mention, the dutch are very nation proud so ask a local to do abit of wooden clog tap dancing for u and ur in for a real treat,

also they love being nurtured over there, strongly express your views on how good it would be if george bush controlled holland and they will treat u like a king
Posted: 2006-08-22, 10:10 am

thebox
you're an arsehole annyman!
havent done the ajax tour yet. planning on doin it when i'm over in about 2 weeks. Another great tour is the heineken brewrey. fairly cheap and they throw in a few free brews. As for weed your best bet is as always Grey Area or Amnesia They're a bit out of the way and very small but put in the effort and it'll be worth every step. (Pink Floyd has some quality hash but be prepared to pay top dollar).As for the ladies, your best bet is to play it by ear. I made the terrible mistake of going to visit a girl when i was absolutely caked. didnt even ask what i was getting. just handed over the €50 and let her do her thing. it was rubbish. havent gone near a window girl since. Although I'm hoping to give it a go this time. probably earlier in the day. A couple of places i'd stay away from are La Canna, Bulldogs & Barneys. A lot of people would advise you to stay away from the big Grasshopper but if its your first time in the Dam I'd give it a shot. Well overpriced but also well worth a look even just for an hour or so. For places where you can enjoy a beer with your spliff De Kuil is supposedly pretty damn good! Also the Excalibur seems to get a lot of mentions on the boards

Just a quick note on the street dealers, not sure if class A's are your thing but I have never had any problem with these guys. So long as you arent an ignorant prick to them they have generally been decent enough. Got ripped once but that was my own fault. Never been led down any dark alleys 'to evade the police' but if anyone is stupid enough to fall for that trick they deserve to get robbed
Posted: 2006-08-23, 7:30 pm

aldo
"you cant go wrong with a street dealer" ?!

Are you crazy or what?
 [ 7 posts ] 

Jump to: