Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Shrooms and Anal
Posted: 2006-08-21, 8:30 pm

gregorio
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hello Message Board,

I am one month away and really excited about visiting AMS!

I tried the shrooms last time in AMS< went to a smart shop and the attendant outlined the power of the shrooms from mellow buzz to extreme hallucination (stay indoors with people you like) - question: is their a particular method to taking shrooms that maximizes the positive effect and reduces the negative - I get a case of clenching jaw and my stomach hurts a bit

secondly
who (female - born that way) in the RLD does Anal that you recommend, I know it will cost more - I guess I could ask all I visit, but I was hoping the experience on this board can pinpoint my desire -- thanks a bunch
Re: Shrooms and Anal
Posted: 2006-08-22, 5:20 pm

DogsAfirePower Kat XXX
Power Kat XXX
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Alas, I doubt that there's much you can do about the physical effects. I find fresh mushrooms to be easier on the stomach than dried, but some people say the opposite. I've never really had problems with jaw clenching, but have had problems with persistent yawning. I also feel quite cold at the beginning. To be more comfortable I usually stay in bed during that time.

In general, positive experience is promoted by Timothy Leary's maxim of "set and setting". Set refers to mindset. Keep a positive attitude. Setting refers to your physical environment. Be where positive things are happening. Avoid noisy, crowded places. That sort of thing.

Have fun!

envious as always,

the dogs
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: