Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 9 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Dominant shemales
Posted: 2006-08-24, 10:06 pm

xxcmxx
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Anyone have any new info on shemales in the RLD? Where are the more aggressive ones? I'll be visiting A'dam in late October. What's the scene like then? Looking to experiment and want to go all out.
Re: Dominant shemales
Posted: 2006-08-25, 1:02 am

trapperjim
Try Bloedstraat.
Back to canal, second window, on left, street level.
Tall beautiful blond, hourglass figure. Fully functional.
From Brazil, name something like Shayenne, Cheyanne, lost in translation!
Not rip off!
Visited 19 Aug
Fantastic.

Regards TJ.

Posted: 2006-08-27, 2:08 am

Bxboy56
Hey TJ
Is she new? I was there 3 months ago, and didn't see her. Can anyone verify, as I'll be back the last week of September.
Posted: 2006-08-27, 2:24 am

Wim Admin
OZA 121 sous , Paula, pre op latina tranny , early thirties, is the top ....
Posted: 2006-08-27, 4:57 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
wim 121 oza. is that a or b ?

Posted: 2006-08-29, 3:03 pm

losbal
Paula lives in the downstairs room on OZA on the corner with Koestraat and works during the day, often till quite late when all the other daytime ladies have been and gone. She has recently started hanging a little sign in her window which says 'Paula is busy' so you can see if she is in and busy. She is an internet superstar and so is often there with curtains closed.

Reviews are accurate as she is good fun and definitely on the dominant side. She is not 100% convincing, but quite good looking and more feminine than Paloma. Her cock is medium sized and gets hard. I recently saw her for the first time after all the good reviews I had been hearing.

It was quite late midweek (thursday I think) and the change over time meant there was little in the way of interesting T-girl action. As I hurried from the town centre to the walletjes I made a plan to definitely see this girl who had become something of an internet star. Having made my mind up I was frustrated when I saw a man enter her domain just ahead of me. I hung around to see if no transaction could be arranged but the curtains remained disappointingly closed. So I wandered around the bloedstraat, barndesteeg to see if there was anything else interesting but ended up retiring to that bar across the bridge to observe the windows. Three large beers later still no action so I had another wander around and set up at another bar for a couple of jenevers. By the time I got back to the corner of OZA the curtains were still closed (and the busy sign still up) and there was a small crowd of two hovering around her window. There was a Thai t-girl in the window above who was a little annoyed at all the attention below. So i hung around on the bridge checking my watch as I had already missed my first train and was close to missing the second. I made one more pass by the window for luck and maybe to check out the Thai girl above and as I did the curtains on the canal side twitched and Paula peeked out. With the help of the drink i pushed ahead of the two men hovering, in particular one skinny white bald guy who had been pacing around outside the window. I caught Paula's eye and nodded to the door. She nodded her agreement and closed the curtains. I went to the door and waited a bit for the sound of the door unlocking. She let me in wearing just a blue towel wrapped just above her tits and covering her down to her knees, her hair was tied back. I started by saying hello Paula and pointed at the signs. She realized she had not seen me before and asked if I had read about her on the internet. I looked innocent and said that I hadn't and asked if she was famous. She shook her head and made no more of it. We agreed a 50 E price for fuck and suck and I confessed I had a little to drink and hoped she didn't mind. I tired to gently remove her towel but she refused and made that I should lie naked on the bed. As I stripped and lay down she had removed her towel and hidden her surprise from me and moved on to the bed kneeling above my legs. She put a condom on me started sucking me a bit till I was rigid and then asked if I had been fucked before. I still acted the innocent and she still had her cock tucked away hidden so I said "what, with a strap on?". She laughed and produced a huge pink dildo from beside the bed and put it near her neat triangle of hair like a strap on. I said okay I would try it, but not with something that big and asked whether she had anything smaller? It was her turn to laugh and she put down the dildo and opened her legs a little letting her limp cock dangle free. Because of the dim lighting and the angle of the view I had it was not obvious this was real. She placed my hand on her balls and laughed at my little gasped reaction. She noticed my still very stiff cock laughed at that and then moved up a bit letting me see her clit and went cowgirl on me. Lowering herself on to my cock and wiggling and riding me in a sexy way all the time asking if I wanted it. I agreed that I wanted it and she asked for another 50E. So she climbs off me and offers me her semi. I'm on all fours and started licking and sucking her she gets hard straight away and goes to a reasonable size, not as big as I imagined from the comments, but a decent size. So I suck her for a few minutes and she gets quite excited, eventually pulling out and wanking herself to a climax all over my chest. She aplogizes, cleans me up and tells me not to worry she can still fuck me. So she lubes me up, sticks my ass on a big blue pillow, covers herself and enters me missionary style. Holding my legs and gently increasing the pace starts fucking me. I'm well away and hooting with pleasure and talking dirty to the girl. After a few minutes I wrap my legs around her and pull her in closer so that I can feel her tits on my chest and she is kissing me. We only last a few minutes like this because she says she is going to cum again. So she pulls out and I ask if I can suck her off again and this time i suggest we do it near the door curtains. She loves the idea and we go near the door. She stands and I am on my knees with her cock in my mouth. She opens the curtains just a little and I get an impression of light and movement outside. I start sucking away but she is still peeking out the window and commenting that noone is really there yet. This seems to go on for a few minutes and she is getting softer then suddenly she says there is someone there and opens the curtains just a bit wider. I can't really see how much can be seen but she gets real hard very quickly again and I can see the bald guy of before standing down the Koestraat watching quietly with no expression, don't think anyone else is watching. So we put on a bit of a show for a few minutes and she gets really excited pulls the curtains shut and sprays another load over my chest. She finishes me off by giving a world class covered bj, when I cum it feels like my balls have been sucked right off too. We have a little kiss chat and I get ready to go. I've been in for 45 minutes and have missed my second and third trains too, but it was worth the experience for sure.
Posted: 2006-08-29, 3:30 pm

greenhoffSupporting Member
Supporting Member
great post iosbal. must look her up

Posted: 2006-08-29, 7:30 pm

Wim Admin
"" wim 121 oza. is that a or b ? ""

it's OZA 121 "Paula is busy" ,

creamy stuff , ain't it .... !