Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Motorola Razr V3 graphic
Posted: 2006-09-07, 3:30 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Hey all, Apologies if this is too far off topic but I've been messing about with my Razr V3 mobile to figure out how to unlock it and came up with a cool mod for all of us Amsterdam fans. I resized an image of the infamous Amsterdam flag (see it here: http://www.orbcity.com/polishhippy/amst ... terdam.jpg ) so it can be used as the display image on the outside LCD screen. The striking XXX t looks much better on my black V3 than my carrier's logo! Might work with other Moto phones too but I'm not sure about that. To complete the mod you'll need a USB cable and some free software. It doesn't matter whether or not your mobile is locked. If there's interest I'll post the graphic someplace where the graphic can be downloaded with links to instructions.
Re: Motorola Razr V3 graphic
Posted: 2006-09-07, 4:29 am

COOTERSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Laszlo my friend , what the hell have you been smokin? I never even turn my cell phone on. Let alone, download stuff. Just thought I'd jump in and say " Hey " from your friend in the Pacific Northwest. Maybe "The P.P. Market " for beers someday, sounds good....Cooter

Posted: 2006-09-07, 5:42 am

LaszloSupporting Member
Supporting Member
hehehe, I'm smokin' something very nice, my friend, and hope you are too! Even better I'm going to be in Amsterdam two times in Oct so I'm hoping to sample the Hawaiian Snow that Withnail's been talking about. Beers at The Market sounds good, maybe after I get back to help ease me back into what passes for reality. I'll pm you.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: