Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 8 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A "first timer" in need of some advice
Posted: 2006-09-10, 3:48 am

1ordvil3
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Well guys, I'm planning to drop by the Dam one of these days to check out some things I haven't explored on my previous trips there. Actually, I haven't paid for sex before at all, so that's why it's on top of the menu this time, and this board appears to be a great place to discuss it! Never had anything much against prostitution, I've always been wondering how it would work out in practice, and my curiousity is just about to get the better of me in this regard.

So, I'm most likely going to go window shopping (I know a good number of the tricks and pitfalls about negotiating, so I'm not worried about that), though since I'm new to this I honestly don't expect to get all that much out of my "first time" experience. In fact, since the whole concept of walking into a room with a woman I've never even seen before and engage in sexual activities in less than five minutes is kind of unexplored territory for me, I might just find myself freezing up at some point just not knowing what to say or what to do, and in any case it's going to be obvious to the girl that I haven't tried this sort of business before at all. I'm sure the women know their business quite well however, so I very much wonder what women the people here would recommend to a "first timer" like me. Basically, what I'm looking for is someone who'd be perfectly calm and comfortable about taking charge and control and just guide me through everything by just doing the right things and asking the right questions (so she has to speak some English at least) in case I end up dumbfounded. This is just me trying to take a scarce few precautions since I don't have much of a clue as to how I'm going to react (which is a natural part of what makes this all so tempting of course)!

So, does anyone have any recommendations for a caucasian girl in her early-mid 20s to early 30s fitting for my needs? Nothing against any other age groups or ethnicities, but for now I want to keep at least those things familiar, as the number of unknowns is already overwhelming!

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Re: A "first timer" in need of some advice
Posted: 2006-09-10, 1:51 pm

SunLover
First timer options have been discussed before. An archive search will
yield good results.

Given your criteria, I would suggest Sabrina.

SunLover
Posted: 2006-09-10, 9:04 pm

1ordvil3
SunLover,

Thanks so much for your input! A quick search reveals that you're right. Note to self: remember the search function next time. Still, suggestions and advice from anyone else is still welcome of course, although the archives will probably serve my needs quite well.
Posted: 2006-09-11, 2:07 am

Dave
You can't go wrong with Sabrina. I would also suggest Sarah (Belgium). Sarah works days, so you could visit her without wading through crowds of people.
Posted: 2006-09-12, 3:37 pm

french7034
Cant go wrong with Carla... Goldbergersteeg 2nd from last Kamer. Give her a go, although a tad older (in her early 40's?) she is great for the first timers I would add.

It might be a tad nerve racking when you first go in, but the girls are (generally) nice in my experience.

Good luck!

Frenchy

Posted: 2006-09-13, 3:48 am

fatboy1Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Old story, nothing new to this board. Buy Ludacris "Red Light District" and look what he has to say.
Posted: 2006-09-13, 5:20 am

falco
I know this has been discussed at length (search the archives), but I'll briefly offer some tips based on my experiences in A'dam. First, window shop until you decide on who to see. I never negotiate, but if the girl seems nice I usually just offer 100 euros for half an hour. 15 minutes for 50 euros is just too fast.

The women will know what to do, and guide you. All you have to do is enjoy it. I can tell you that many of the women really appreciate a guy who is nice and respectful, and is able to have fun. Take a shower before you go, brush your teeth, take a breath mint, shave, etc. You get better mileage if you are clean and look nice.

Once you find a girl that you like, go back again. If you were friendly the first time, they will appreciate a return visit. Keep in mind, that alot of the traffic that goes by their windows is pretty vulgar, so a nice, groomed, friendly chap is welcome.

And yes it is very possible to have great sex, and a great time with some of the ladys. You just gotta find the ones that fit. I have found many of them to be very compassionate, fine ladys. I've become much better at avoiding rip-offs, but I have had my share. So expect a few bumps along the way.

falco
Posted: 2006-09-13, 9:38 am

tonek
Agree 100% with Falco, this post has been covered many times on this forum its up to you what takes your fancy.
If you suffer from a rip-off learn from the experience.
My own choice for a first timer would be Jessica, Sabrina or Florence, but as I said that's my choice.
Just relax and enjoy who ever you decide to go with and make sure you report back.
 [ 8 posts ] 

Jump to: