Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
sex & drugs, not necessarily in that order
Posted: 2006-09-13, 5:46 pm

blowfishcharlie
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I was minding my own business one afternoon in New York City the other day when I got a phone call from a friend of mine who was in the middle of his first trip to Amsterdam (I have been there a dozen times).

Turns out he had consumed those hallucinogenic truffles they call the Philosopher Stones about an hour earlier, had just stepped out of the shower and was freaking out because, as he said, "the walls weren't white anymore".

I explained to him that the walls were never white in the first place, and the drug had improved his perception. Then I told him to get dressed, go outside, and ride the trip out in a less claustrophobic enviroment.

Didn't hear from him again until he came back to NYC, but when he got back he had another story to tell:

Seems he had sex with a prostitute in the "African Quarter" near the church the next day, and the woman said to him: "You are the first man to give me an orgasm in a month. Come home with me". And he did. And she fucked him all night for free, and wanted him to move in with her.

Some guys have all the luck.

Last edited by blowfishcharlie on 2006-09-14, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: interesting story(stories)
Posted: 2006-09-13, 9:55 pm

markcheech
fun story, but when I bought Philosopher Stones in may they were mushrooms not truffles. unless that's changed. If he ate these shrooms, no wonder why the walls were coming in on him. I ate 3/4 of an oz of them and had a fantastic 8 hour trip. Laughed my way all around a'dam. i did not visit a window, I could not keep still for more then 2 minutes at a time, never mind have sex with anyone.
Re: interesting story(stories)
Posted: 2006-09-13, 11:09 pm

blowfishcharlie
The Philosopher's Stones are definitely not mushrooms. You can see details at this link: http://www.incaplants.nl/truffles/index.htm

[ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: