Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 10 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Italian Girl @ Goldbergerstaat
Posted: 2006-09-14, 3:35 am

jackdanielsire
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Any ideas on who this might be,short,italian woman, mid 30s,glasses,dark hair,down steps beside sexyland,was 2nd last kamer in the evening......?MY FIRST EXPERIENCE IN DAM!!!!!!
Re: Italian Girl @ Goldbergerstaat
Posted: 2006-09-14, 3:51 am

skipexcaliburSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Jack,

Congratulations, you have met the famous Carla. First or second most commented upon lady in the "device". What a great way to start!

By the way, nice screen name, I've consumed a great quantity of a similarily named procuct.

Cheers,

Skip
Posted: 2006-09-14, 3:58 am

jackdanielsire
Wow...............I cant believe i was actually wit her and i didnt even know wat she was capable of..........damn it!!!!she wouldnt let me leave until i was "finished",i really thoght this was odd at the time,ive been wit girls since and its like im throwin my money down the drain...........shes real gud!!!thanks for your reply ill be prepared for her next time!!
Posted: 2006-09-14, 9:39 am

simon0
Ha Ha you met the legendary Carla,shes really something else.
I met her 2 weeks after she came to The Daam 4 years ago and have been back to see her a dozen times since my last visit on Sept 6th. I even went back early afternoon the day after on my way to the airport and she invited me in for a chat and a coffee with no mention of handing money over.

Shes something else,sadly she was telling me that she will be returning to Italy for at least 6 months in January,i for one hope she returns next Summer.
Posted: 2006-09-14, 12:49 pm

mojoworksSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Simon0, you are correct Carla is indeed great. However she has been there much longer than four years. More like 8 or 9. The first time I saw her(and experienced her) she was in kamer#26-1 facing St Annendwarstraat.

peace,

Mojo
Posted: 2006-09-14, 1:49 pm

french7034
Haha! Carla has that effect on people! Congratulations!

I know I'll be back for more in around 10 days!

Frenchy

Posted: 2006-09-14, 2:12 pm

simon0
Ha Ha was it really that long ago,all i really remember is that she wasn,t wearing glasses when i 1st received the Carla experience. and her telling me that she preferred Goldergerstaat to the other streets.
Posted: 2006-09-18, 12:15 pm

MRGWORDPERFECT
yes yes! i similarly experienced Carla without knowing!!

i learnt a major lesson! dont get to shit faced before seeing her cos the sex this woman gives is out of this world and needs to be savoured!

im back there in november and as soon as im off the train at centraal im straight off to see Carla again!..absolutely amazing!

Posted: 2006-09-18, 12:36 pm

spirou1087
i guess i will have to try her one day also....i bumped into her once and i felt a sorry for her being there in her corner. I though that woth her age and the concurance of trompette and dolle it might be hard for her to make that as a living....I am feeling now stupid thinking that as she seems to be well visited.
Posted: 2006-09-18, 11:48 pm

simon0
When i 1st bumped into Carla it was a rainy Wed afternoon in The Dam and i too felt sorry for her in Goldbergerstaat as i thought she would not make much of a living down a street where she was hidden away. Carla was persistent as i walked past her on my 3rd circuit and so i gave her a go and have been back many times since. Shes a great girl and the sex is awesome.

Shes often threatening to go back to Italy but when i saw her 2 weeks ago she told me she would be returning home in Jan for 6 months. Just in case she does i intend to go back and see her b4 xmas.
 [ 10 posts ] 

Jump to: