Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
The Story of the Lovely Susanna
Posted: 2006-09-19, 7:12 pm

tinynob
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
(Quite a lot of detail about the experience, more than I normally see)

This past week I dropped by amsterdam and took a stroll through the rld. I wanted to go with someone but after visiting this site for some time (good work by the way) I knew I couldn't just jump in the door with the first one that took my fancy.

There were some things I wanted to happen when i went up to the window that would be key to whether i would go in or not. The girl would have to 1) look at me and smile, 2) when she spoke it would be soft and answer any questions i asked without getting inpatient, and 3) be inviting without being too demanding.

I was there about 1 hour (after a few false "interviews") and stumbled across the lovely SUSANNA. Very hot slim, slightly tall, that scored 10/10 on my window exam. I was told 50 f/s - "is that without your clothes on?" 10 extra. No problem, i went in.

Room was nice and inviting and after some chat told me to strip down and either hang my clother up or put them on the chair with the radio - whichever you want, she said. Laid on the bed and she sliiped off what little she had on and started moving up and down my body to get me started.

Moved straight into bj, which was soft and gentle - just what i asked for. Few minutes later she was up, whipped out the lotion and was in my place on the bed, legs open, beautiful clean, shaved, tight pink pussy and she said "let's fuck".

Well, that is all the cue i needed and got down to it and wow. Looking into her eyes, non-stop eye contact - it could have ended all then but i changed the pace for a few more minutes before I stopped and asked to change position.

After agreeing to 20 euro more (i know, but it was going so well) i went at it from behind. Tiny tight asshole peeking up at me. Hands on her firm spread ass while looking in the mirror which was level with the side of the bed. Magic.

Getting close to the 20 minute mark (not that she was rushing me), I asked to switch back to the mission so I could finish off. This time my body closer to hers and i heard her 'ughh, ughh' (fake or not, didn't matter) in my ears. Suddenly, all over. Smile on my face, smile on hers we cleaned up (offered me to use her wash area), 3 kisses and i disappeared into the night.

All i know about her is that she is in the dolle street (by tromp) close to the gold street (not the canal), she is chezk, and has been doing it 5 months and of course, her name is susanna.

I sure hope she is there the next time i go over... anyone else been with this gem?
Re: The Story of the Lovely Susanna
Posted: 2006-09-19, 8:43 pm

Wim Admin
Very nice story, surely quite a lot of detail on the experience -

"" All i know about her is that she is in the dolle street (by tromp) close to the gold street (not the canal), she is chezk, and has been doing it 5 months and of course, her name is susanna. ""

You definitely know more about her and I'm sure she is a good looker :

any details on her looks that Alf did not supply ?

W.
Posted: 2006-09-21, 4:44 pm

josh65
Nice, fine, relaxed punter - gets the best quality fucks - your story is yet another proof. Keep exploring....
Posted: 2006-09-24, 8:42 pm

drgonzo911
"I sure hope she is there the next time i go over... anyone else been with this gem?"

man i f***** this girl about a month ago, two nights in a row, and i couldn't agree more with the above!

see told me she was thinking about going back home (didn't know if she would be back) around sep 15 - has anyone been by there (dolleb - third door on the left from the top as you are going down towards the canal) lately? is she still around?
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: