Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 2 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Full Figured Girl at OZA 66
Posted: 2006-09-22, 8:41 pm

PeachFuzz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Sometimes upstairs, sometimes down, during the day. Wears tan skirt & black blouse. Anyone been with her? Yeah she's a little on the thick side, but she really does have a beautiful face. I'm just afraid to approach women on OZA because of the rip-off ratio...
FYI...I've been with 6 women on this trip, and Czech Sarah was the least satisfying. So, that tells you where my expectation level is at!
Tops...Polish Eva in Alkmaar
2...Czech Andrea
3...Carmella (Italian blonde in covered area)
4...Hongarian girl in Alkmaar...tried to get her name right 3 times...nowhere close
5...Fenna (Dutch blonde on Dolle)
6...Sarah
Going to Alkmaar tomorrow night...prob gonna have dinner at Greek restaurant by main square if anyone still wants to meet.
I'll try to do a better job responding to posts when I get home to the States. Too little time here...too many women to do!
Re: Full Figured Girl at OZA 66
Posted: 2006-09-25, 12:50 am

Wim Admin
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Peach Fuzz,

sorry I missed you , that girl on OZA probably is Suzette (NL) ,
Fenna (from Groningen) in Dolleb really is a good one, in that same kamer is very often a good looker from Peru (Marie) , not a recommendation though (she always sports the US Stars&Stripes colours) , I saw her last Fridaynight with a friend who is a lot younger then I am, she said to me with a bright smile : "you give your son 50 and I fuck him" (LOL) (Thank you ... )
that Carmella in covered area is that the tall blonde with the glasses ?
Friday afternoon I saw Alexa back to work (!!)
Saw many goodlookers in Alkmaar today.

Wim
 [ 2 posts ] 

Jump to: