Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
train from eindhoven (RYANAIR SALE)
Posted: 2006-09-26, 4:57 pm

thebox
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
hey guys,
have you all seen the amazingly cheap deals on offer at the moment with Ryanair? I know they dont fly to Amsterdam but I'm seriously considering using them and flying to Eindhoven. It only costs €20 return including taxes from Dublin - Eindhoven for 14th - 16th December. It seems to good to be true but i've checked and re-checked and the prices are right. you wouldnt even get a cab from my house to Dublin citycentre for that low a price. Just curious regarding the train service between Eindhoven and Amsterdam? Are the trains frequent? Expensive? and around how long does it take? I've spent the last 20mins on www.ns.nl but cant seem to get the required info.

Thanks in advance
Re: train from eindhoven (RYANAIR SALE)
Posted: 2006-09-26, 5:17 pm

withnail Power Kat
it seems to me there are 3 trains per hour between the two places. when you get to the website there is an 'english' tab at the top of the page which should make navigation a little easier.

bear in mind also that you have to pass through utrecht on the way to amsterdam - well worth an overnight stop to check out the zandpad etc. different vibe to amsterdam for sure. if you do decide to stay the park plaza is a great hotel with excellent weekend prices.

doog!

withnail
Posted: 2006-09-26, 5:40 pm

thebox
cheers withnail
always full of usefull information. it will only be a flying visit so i doubt we will get to stay in Utrecht this time. only back from my last visit 2 weeks and already getting the itch to go back. each time i go the place is getting better. slowly but surely starting to venture out of the centre of AMS with each visit so hopefully I'll start doing a tour around other cities/towns in Holland soon. Starting to think December is too long to wait for my next trip, at €20 return airfare i could probably squeeze a second trip in before the new year
Posted: 2006-09-26, 6:58 pm

raul
Well if is sex that drives you then a visit to eindhoven itself is not bad

you have excellent houses where you can have excellent girls for 130 Euros per hour

you can choose also 30 minutes or 45 (the best solution if you are into sex and not massage)

also nightlife is pretty cool with a lot of bar and discos

Raul
Posted: 2006-09-26, 8:14 pm

wannachat
Cheers for the heads up thebox i have just booked from stanstead on the 2nd - 5th November for £25 I cannot wait .All i need to do now is find some digs and im sorted. Once again cheers.
Regards

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: