Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
One Night in Bangkok
Posted: 2008-11-15, 1:29 pm

petertaylor69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
BKK airport - chaos. No sign of my "exec limousine", so after abortive tannoy messages I go to taxi. Heat & humidity hit you as you leave air conditioned airport building. No problem getting taxi and they seem to know where Majestic Grande is. I'd printed details in Thai. On meter, traffic bad because heavens have opened. Arrive at impressive building - 500 baht for fare, I give him 100 baht tip (I'd changed money at airport and got 60 to the £ that was 4 baht better than UK - 800 baht on £200). Taxi 400 baht cheaper than limo.

Lots of staff, painless check in, boy shows me all the gadgets. Large room, big bed and sitting area plus bath & shower Great value for 3200 baht per night.

SSS and then out. MG is next to Annie's Massage and less than 5 from Nana Entertainment Complex. I have not gone 50 yds when I'm transformed from "an old groaner" to "hansum man". I am not distracted. This is a recce. Onto Nana.

In Nana, I go into a couple of bars. Girls dancing on the stage give me the eye and there are several approaches. Beer averages 125 baht and LDs the same.

I see a beauty on the stage. She is slightly older than the others, but has a great body which she uses actively. I get plenty of eye contact and she comes over. Dressed in white bra & pants, the body is even better up close. She is Noy who admits to being 26. She has good English and makes me laugh. Without being a groper, she has me hard and despite my good intentions, we are on the way back to the hotel within 25 minutes of my leaving. Bar fine has been negotiated to 500 baht and she has agreed 1200 short time.

She is very like a sexy girlfriend on the way to the hotel and in the lift. Reception took her ID. In the room, she is a bit like a child looking at the toys on display. However, in the shower and the bed she is all woman. Unfortunately, I am so excited that I shoot in her mouth and the wet pussy that I have been enthusiastically preparing will have to wait. I expect her to dress & go - ST is usually one pop. However, after using the bathroom, brushing her teeth, she cleans me up and is back in bed and playing with the TV & Music Player.

10 minutes later, she starts to stroke and lick me, planting her pussy in my face. She likes my tongue and is soon nice & wet. She puts on the mac and leaps on board. "My turn" and rides me for all she is worth. She is either a brilliant actress, with water bombs concealed, or she comes dramaticallyand is still riding me & shuddering when I have my own climax.

Again, after sorting us out, she wants to go back to bed. "I stay LT for an extra 1000 baht". No, I want to look around. She pouts, but gets ready to go, making sure that I see that great body in its best light. If I was 20 years younger...I give her a 300 baht tip. She gives me a big kiss and tells me that I will not do better. She is right, but I have to make my mistakes.

I spend the rest of the night in Nana. Clubs are generally fairly empty and many of the better looking girls not terribly interested or looking for 2.5/3k baht. I go to the Disco. Not very busy and the better looking ones not interested in an "old duffer" until it gets near closing time and they get desperate. I take some pleasure in then turning down 1 girl who spent 30 minutes ignoring me but now has her tongue down my throat and my cock hard in her hand.

The car park has about 40 "girls", but the better looking ones are LBs. Lots of approaches but poor English in the main.

I meet a freelancer in Sukhmvit Rd. She is extremely beautiful and speaks good English. No id so she cannot come to the room. My brain is asleep, but my libido high and we go to ST hotel. 300 baht for the appalling room, 1000 for her and 20 for the condom. In the room, she is disinterested. We have BBBJ and sex, but it it is just an emptying of seed. No joy, she is putting up with it. I pay her. No tip. No conversation.

I'm on my way back to the hotel, the bottle of JD is going to help drown my sorrows. Outside the hotel, I meet Noy. She takes my hand and despite my half hearted protests comes with me into the hotel. She jokes with the receptionist as she hands in her id and takes me to my room. Moments later, I am in the bath with a glass of JD and she is soaping me all over. She then dries me and starts to give me a massage. Unbelievably, after some exploration with tongue and fingers in places that I don't like to think about, I am hard again and she has a grin like the Cheshire Cat. We make love and I fall asleep with her in my arms as she has has left a wet spot on her side. I have found a pretty girl that laughs at my jokes and comes like a train, I am in love, after being in Thailand for less than 12 hours.

Peter
Re: One Night in Bangkok
Posted: 2008-11-16, 1:35 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
500b fare + 100b tip??? Should have been about half that!

Posted: 2008-11-19, 12:42 am

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks for the trip report on Bangkok. Sounds like you have a good time.
But did you have an even better time in Pattaya?

Can I ask who you flew with? When I flew to BKK, I flew with Thai. Good food and service, but the entertainment on the flight was appalling!

Quote:
500b fare + 100b tip??? Should have been about half that!

That's one of the great things about Asia, when you get ripped off, it costs you no more than the price of a small Heineken!

Posted: 2008-11-19, 4:37 pm

420 Power Kat
Good trip report,,,its been a while since one has been posted from BKK. I stayed at the Majestic Grande a few years ago when it first opened. What a bargain for a nice, well located hotel. Its hard to walk by Annie's with the girls cat calling you every time. Fun!! Take a minute and play pool at Annie's Pool Hall. The girls rack your balls, cheer for you at every shot, and love the game.

Sounded like a great night. Did you enjoy the Breakfast Buffet?

Sabai

Posted: 2008-11-20, 11:16 am

petertaylor69
I flew with Eva and found them good value. The planes were early, the entertainment good and the food average.

The breakfast at Majestic Grande was extremely good. A wide variety of fresh food that was kept replenished. It was made even better by the fact that Noy accompanied me and fed me titbits (of food) whilst a couple of older white ladies looked on disapprovingly. Although she was dressed conservatively, tee shirt and jeans, there was deliberate provocation in her movements and this made a return to the bedroom imperative. Again, a first class experience.

I had plans for the day and sent her home with 1500 baht, despite her requests to stay and show me around.

Peter
 [ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: