Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 3 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
A Day and, another, Night in Bangkok.
Posted: 2008-11-20, 12:00 pm

petertaylor69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Following my exertions with Noy, I slept for a few hours.

I had arranged to meet a couple of guys in the Beer Garden, renowned for freelancers, and went up there at 4.00. Probably 3 girls to every 2 guys. Most were young, but there were a few older. We spent a pleasant couple of hours there. Beer was good & cold, service prompt and plenty of eye candy. From my limited experience, this is a better spot for younger mongers. The girls here are mostly part time and clearly preferred our younger companion, he got lots of eye contact and flirting, they were more businesslike with us. He went off with one beauty. There was one very attractive girl, but she wanted 3k baht for a couple of hours. I was sated and so by the time that she reduced to 2k, our companion had returned and I turned down the "fantastic offer" we were off to Soi Cowboy.

We took a tuk-tuk - motorised bicycle. A 250 baht con. Very noisy, polluting and hot. Taxi is much cheaper.

The Soi Cowboy bars were better than Nana in my opinion. The girls were much raunchier on stage and there were few staring into space or at themselves in the mirror. We were joined at each bar by girls who were generally very friendly. Most did their best to get us to bar fine them and both my companions succumbed - 500 baht plus 1.5/2k for the sessions. For the price of a lady drink, varying from 95 to 135, most were happy to stroke & play with you whilst kissing you deeply. Many ensured that you played with their breasts and some took your hand southwards. I never did this without the girl leading, but others grabbed everything in sight.

By 12.00, I was very randy and having a wonderful time with a girl who was very gentle & flirtatious. Long black hair, brown eyes and lovely soft breasts with great nipples. After about 10 minutes, I was keen to BF her as I was set to burst. She had her hand in my trousers and took mine into her panties where I encountered the largest clitoris ever, a rapidly growing cock that put mine to shame. She must have had it tied back earlier as there was no bulge in the panties. I was extremely startled and rapidly withdrew my hand. I made my excuses and gave her 200 baht. My companions were greatly amused, but I wanted to get out.

I called in at the Nana Disco and took a girl Oom back to the room. There were more girls than mongers and I bargained her down to 1500 baht. She was pretty and willing, but no Noy in the room. It was good, but I sent her off after a morning session without breakfast.

Another learning experience and I had been in Bangkok for less than 48 hours.

Peter
Re: A Day and, another, Night in Bangkok.
Posted: 2008-11-20, 11:47 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Cheers for the reports Peter, keep 'em coming.....

Posted: 2008-12-10, 1:47 am

soylent Power Kat
Good report, but oh man, that last part! I was like, "noooooo!" with my hand over my mouth as I read it. Literally.

Learning experience indeed.
 [ 3 posts ] 

Jump to: