Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Help on Pataya
Posted: 2008-12-03, 6:31 am

Eirebadboy
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Going to Pataya for 2 weeks soon.

As someone who has been in the Wallen 5 times recently can anyone give me advice as to the price of the girls and what to expect. Couldn't really find much in the search part here.

I need to know how much for S&F all nighters, two at once ;) and everything else.

All help will be grateful and I will come back with a full trip report.
Re: Help on Pataya
Posted: 2008-12-03, 9:45 pm

stuarty1873Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hi mate your in for the time of your life,
3 different types of girls

Beer bars
, girls sit around bars pretty relaxed if one catches your eye simply buy her a drink and take it from there, If you decide you want her company for the evening you will have to pay barfine a small fee to the bar for taking the girl out the bar usually 300baht, after that up to you youll hear that phrase a lot ha ha, long time ie all night 1000 baht to the girl good to go.

Go go bars
girls dance on stage you see one you like call her down when the song stops if you want her company for the evening a barfine is paid usually 500-600 to the bar, then longtime ie all night 1500-2000 some will ask for more.I dont pay more than 1500 myself but its up to you.

Freelancers
In the discos same as a disco anywhere in the world ,freelancers good to go 1000 baht no barfine .

soi six
packed with shortime bars, you enter the bar get a drink if you see a girl you like have a fumble on the couch, you can take her upstairs and bang her they dont clock wach like amsterdam you could be in for an hour or 2. 300 baht for room 700 baht tip for girl some will go for 500.

Blow job bars only been to 1 Lolitas
go in have a drink if you want a blowjob bareback come in mouth choose a girl and go upstairs you can pick dentist chair or couch, they might not be the prettiest of girls but they know what there doing, 300 for room 700 tip to girl.

Just a quick guide mate not gospel but as accurate as i can think of, ive been 8 times in the last 3 years. If its your first trip id start with beerbars more relaxed.
if ye need anymore info just ask or pm me

enjoy your trip.
Posted: 2008-12-03, 11:34 pm

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
www.pattayasecrets.com

www.freelancerbar.com

www.pattayabarguide.com

www.pattayasites.com

www.pattayagogoguide.com

www.pattayapages.com

Be sure to get a soapy massage at Sabailand Massage Parlor and one at Sabai Dee Massage Parlor- both are located near Big C Mall on Second Road. Great spots to beat the heat in the mid afternoon. Not a better way on earth to enjoy an afternoon on this planet.

Sanuk
Posted: 2008-12-04, 11:12 pm

Eirebadboy
Brilliant help guys.

Flying with KLM so I even have an overnight stopover in the Dam :)

Those prices are amazing!I was planing on taking 100k Baht (less than 2kGBP).

Normally I would spend £300 a day in AMS so looks like I will have plenty of time to share it with the local girls and possibly come back with plenty.

Why have I never done this before, oh thats because I'm a chain smoker and hate flying and wearing patches ;)

I'm going on my own as even when in the Dam with my mates I usually disappear and go off on my own walkabout.So will it be safe enough although I'm a 6 footer and streetwise but I have been known to melt when a pretty girl or two comes on to me!

Thanks again and thanks for those links.

I'll PM you if I need anymore help.
Posted: 2008-12-05, 12:13 am

Supporting Member
You might lose intrest in amsterdam after pattaya, unless your into the smoking side of amsterdam. As far as mongering goes pattaya wins hands down everytime.im going to amsterdam this dec first time in 3 years after being a amsterdam regular once i discovered pattaya there was only 1 winner.

As far as saftey goes i feel safer walking around pattaya at night than i would glasgow.
Posted: 2008-12-06, 1:41 pm

petertaylor69
I spent 8 days in Pattaya and 3 in Bangkok this October. I am a mid 50s male and have to say that it was a life changing experience.

Some of the best sex since my honeymoon 30 years ago with some great looking girls. The majority of them genuinely wanted to take care of me in every sense of the word. It may be the competition, there are so many girls looking for customers, or the fact that you only pay after "doing the deed". Just enjoy the attention and service.

The freelancers are cheaper and you can pick them up on Beach Rd, 100s of them, or in the Pattaya Beer Garden, great bar with good food, or the discos. I picked up one in the Beer Garden and she was great value at 1200 baht including tip for 12+ hours (about £20 when I was there). I picked up one at Lucifers disco, really great body and kissed my face off. However, I dropped her outside because it became clear that she was on something. This put me off freelancers and I did not take one from the Beach Rd. Those at the bars & go gos retain a job and you have some comeback if things go wrong.

The hotels will generally take the ID cards of the girls and only return them when you say all ok. However, don't leave valuables lying around and don't take out too much money. Use the safe. Be particularly careful of ladyboys that you meet in the street or baht bus as they are often saving for the op and/or on hormones that can make for wide character swings.

Despite the fall in the £ and the airport problems over there, I wish I was in your shoes.

Peter
Posted: 2008-12-06, 8:35 pm

Supporting Member
Agree with the beer garden suggestion great place never took a girl from there but took plenty girls in there for a drink and they loved it. Very laid back compared with the madness of walking street.
Posted: 2008-12-10, 2:26 am

treetop
You are in for a great 2 weeks. Pretty much everything you need to know about Pattaya can be found here....

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forums.html

For mongering there is no place better on planet Earth.

Enjoy.
Posted: 2008-12-12, 8:20 am

Eirebadboy
Seriously guys, thanks for all the help and I really will give a trip report. Stoned right now as I'm of work tomorrow.

Away to post on the Ams forum as I'm going to the Dam for 2 days the week before I go and getting "another" flight via Amsterdam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love some coments by the way.

I might never come back!
Posted: 2008-12-12, 11:04 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
I'm going on my own.....So will it be safe enough although I'm a 6 footer and streetwise

Be prepared to hear the words "you hansome man, very big" then!

Pattaya is safer than anywhere in the West (although Soi 6-1 can be interesting if walking up it alone at night).

I recommend that you do your 'mongering homework' before you go (have a look at my trip report) and one other thing - DON'T FALL IN LOVE whilst your out there!

bb69

Posted: 2009-01-02, 5:46 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Eirebadboy,

Doing my homework too as I'm off in a few months to Pattaya, Phuket and Chang Mai. Another good site is www.barladies.com, and in this thread I've been asking a lot of the same questions

I'm inclined to lean to the beer bars myself - even though I live here, I'm kind of burned out by the games the pros play (I had a notoriously bad time last at GT - very embarrassing). I'll poke about on gogo scene but I think thats going to be a hard-and-fast for me.

One thing I was told about freelancers is that if they were any good, or if they were clean, they'd at least be in a beer bar. I've heard lots of warning about freelancers being high, infected, or just skanky but always very manipulative. There's been reports of men being drugged as well - I'd just stay away.

One thing is also that you can pull a regular girl, office girl or student, if you're just hanging out at normal bars or beach resorts. If you're half-decent looking and kind (kind means a lot) the odds are quite good as students and OGs like the extra money, so for 1000 a day (and food and drink) you might find yourself with a normal "girlfriend" who'll also be your tour guide for a weekend or whatever.

What kind of fares are you finding?

Posted: 2009-01-02, 9:29 pm

tw25rw Power Kat
Personally I like Patong better than Pattaya, though it's not really a sex capital in the same way.

Bangkok also has a great nightlife scene. Soi Cowboy has a special place in my heart.

Posted: 2009-01-04, 2:00 am

TripSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Woofie

You can't generalize so much as far as beer bar girls vs go go girls. I like the go go scene much better than the bar beer scene. First in the go go bar you have air- con vs no air con at beer bars. Second you can see what you are getting with a go go girl as far as her body is concerned since you see her in a bikini vs seeing a beer bar girl in street clothes. You never know what hides under the street clothes of a beer bar girl- many have strech marks from kids and scars from moto accidents etc. Also many of the girls who work in the beer bars have been kicked out of the go go clubs for not following house rules etc Generally speaking it is easier to find stunners in the go go bars.

My advice re the go go scene is to go go for it then go go again and again and again.
Posted: 2009-01-04, 4:48 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Hey Trip,

Very good info - thanks. You've obviously been there while I'm still getting and condensing intel, but I'll have that sorted in a few months. The info I got was from several folks at barladies.com, and may reside in-country which might change their opinions, but as always, ymmv. Perhaps if you constantly have a buffet available one might be less choosy. ;)

Air conditioning is a plus, that's for sure, as being able to see what they look like before unwrapping, although I've seen some mighty saggy bits here in AMS once the bras come off. Floppy boobs aren't so bad but the stretch marks would turn me off big-time.

Who knows - a lot can be made up with the right attitude. I hear more good about beer bars than go-go, so I hope to find one way or another and speak with some authority 4 months from now. ;)

Thanks - I'll be sure to give the go-go's a proper tryout.

Posted: 2009-01-04, 5:01 pm

Supporting Member
Id advise you to start in the beer bars and see how you get on there, there far cheaper and much more relaxed.If you cant find anything you like then go to the go-gos. Also a good way of meeting go go girls is in the discos on walking street they go there when there shift ends and you avoid paying the ridiculus 600 baht barfine. The best discos are marine,lucifers and innsomnia.

Just go with the flow mate theres no point making plans you wont stick to them anyway.
Posted: 2009-01-07, 6:20 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
Quote:
I'd advise you to start in the beer bars and see how you get on there, they're far cheaper and much more relaxed. If you can't find anything you like then go to the go-gos. Also a good way of meeting go go girls is in the discos on walking street they go there when there shift ends and you avoid paying the ridiculus 600 baht barfine. The best discos are marine, lucifers and insomnia.

Great intel - thanks. I'm not into the high-pressure lifestyle, so I'll slowly work my way through the beer bar girls and into the gogos at some point. I was warned off the independents but the idea of grabbing an off-duty gogo at a club sounds great. Lets see if I can still pull (I'll have baht, of course I can...)

Quote:
Just go with the flow mate theres no point making plans you wont stick to them anyway.

I've heard this. I'm booking a flight and the first night in bangkok and that's it - everything else, I do as I get there.

Posted: 2009-01-08, 10:50 pm

Supporting Member
I can honestly say hand on heart mate ive never barfined a girl from a go-go bar thats in 8 trips to pattaya. They think there so much better than the bar girls but its all a load of shit.The only difference is the price they will be wanting at least double what the bargirls are looking for and prob not as good a performance..

soi7&8 and soi2&3 are packed out with beerbars. Walking street is the place for gogos and the ripp offs imho.
Posted: 2009-01-09, 5:15 pm

WoofieeSupporting Member
Supporting Member
The thing is, I'm going to feel it all out, get a lay of the land, and then see what comes my way. :)

I'm too long in this game and I can usually tell when I'm being played or pushed, and I have no trouble stopping a session and sending the girl home. Sure, I'll pay but it's not like here, so I can learn on the job more easily. Besides, I'm looking for more personality than tits - yeah, actually both, but a good attitude is most important. If I can get that at the beer bars, I'm perfectly happy. This isn't long-term love, just long-time sex.

Reminds me of an old Abbott & Costello bit:

Costello: Its easier to fall in love with a pretty girl than an ugly girl, but a pretty girl will just leave you and break your heart...

Abbott: Won't an ugly girl leave you too?

Costello: Sure - but then, so what?

Posted: 2009-01-10, 10:16 pm

overworked
What airports are the best to use for Thailand? UTP(closest to pataya) seems very expensive from my neck of the woods?
Posted: 2009-01-11, 10:48 pm

Supporting Member
suvarnabhumi airport Bangkok, then a taxi or bus down to pattaya takes about an hour and a half from suvarnabhumi to pattaya. Taxi cost 1200 baht just over£20 think the bus is about 2 or 300 baht.
 [ 22 posts ]  1, 2  Next

Jump to: