Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 22 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Re: Help on Pataya
Posted: 2009-01-12, 2:33 pm

petertaylor69
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
At the current exchange rate, 1200 baht is about £25.

You can book beforehand or negotiate when you arrive. Alternatively, get the bus. This takes longer, but costs less than a fiver. My preference is to get it arranged beforehand - not up to worrying about saving a few quid after 10 hour flight.

Peter
Re: Help on Pattaya
Posted: 2009-01-17, 5:35 pm

billybob69Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Quote:
Air conditioning is a plus, that's for sure, as being able to see what they look like before unwrapping, although I've seen some mighty saggy bits here in AMS once the bras come off. Floppy boobs aren't so bad but the stretch marks would turn me off big-time.

Who knows - a lot can be made up with the right attitude.

Unfortunately, be prepared for saggy boobs and stretch marks in Pattaya (but not on the scale of Western women) – an awful of the girls in Pattaya are there to support their child after the father has done a runner.

I found that if you want the pert young things, you’ve got to pay for it (either financially or with attitude) and they tend not to speak good English.
I carried some photos of children, pets etc and show them to the girls (it’s also a good way to judge the attitude of the girls) and then ask “You have child?”, nine times out of ten, they are honest and tell you and even let you have a peak to make sure you know what your getting.

Either way, I think that you’ve got the right attitude Woofiee and you can’t go wrong in Pattaya!

[ 22 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Jump to: