Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Any Advice on Malaga Area?
Posted: 2009-03-28, 10:01 pm

alelover45Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
Buenos dias mi amigos:

I'm going to spend a few days in Malaga in April.
Actually staying to the west in Fuengirola.

I was wondering if anybody had any experience or advice on this area that you could share with me.
Clubs with muchachas...places to eat and drink...the important stuff...

I have heard about a club called Estark 92...A Google search had some comments on this place, but no website that I could find.

I'd appreciate any input...
Thanks,
-ale

Posted: 2009-03-30, 5:47 am

Dondi
If you can type these coordinates into Google Earth, it will take you straight to Estark 92's Parking Lot.

Longitude: 4°35'36.30"V
Latitude: 36°34'12.60"N

Estark is one of my favourite places, and is very easy to get to by car or taxi, especially if you're staying in Fuengirola.
It's a pretty small place, packed with around 60 girls, many of them incredibly hot.
30 minutes will set you back 70 EUR.
don't be intimidated by the girls "aggressive" approach. as you set foot in the place, they will start grabbing you.
I've found that it's best to politely explain that you'll let them know if you're interested. the other girls will pick that up and leave you alone.
anyway, I've visited plenty of times the last two summers, and I have a 30-45 min drive to get there from Puerto Banus. always worth it.

have a great time!
Re: Any Advice on Malaga Area?
Posted: 2009-03-30, 5:51 am

Dondi
btw, as far as I know, they don't have an official website.
Re: Any Advice on Malaga Area?
Posted: 2009-04-04, 12:37 am

londonbasketcase Power Kat
Estark 92 can be a lot of fun. As you first enter its like a freight train has just run into you as Dondi says like 60 women in sexy clothing stripper like outfits try to entice you with taking you to a room for €70 for half a hour.

I advise to do your heavy drinking before you hit Estark as I recall an orange juice was like €8 and a beer was €10 or some mad price like that. Since the lobby or reception area is so small its not the sort of the place to linger. You pick the girl you want, take her upstairs to a room, pay her, she sometimes gives you a wash or you wash youself, then do the deed agreed and then out you go.

There are no real facilities to hang out since the building is just a converted hotel/apartment building in the side of a cliff/hill along the motorway. If you cross the road and wander pass the apartment buildings you do get to the Costa del Sol beach.

Chaos,

Londonbasketcase

[ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: