Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 4 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
One Night in Montreal - Trip Report
Posted: 2009-06-30, 5:59 am

Kevz
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I actually just came back from my 2nd trip to Montreal with AmsterdamChris, and a friend of his. I like the fact that Montreal is close by so spending a single night is actually worth it. Even though the are several reasons why it was worth it, I'll share the 2 main reasons (one in this post and one in the next)!

Number one, would be Quincy from Montreal Sex City (http://www.montrealsexcity.com/quincy.htm). Quincy is a 5'3, light skinned beautiful mix of Polish, German, African, and French. Gorgeous. She was very professional, prepared, cool. She came in wearing short tight black shorts, black sweater like jacket, black shirt, and sunglasses. It was cool almost like she was from the Matrix. She speaks French and her English is very good....she almost sounds American. We chatted for a bit to feel each other out. Girl's very intelligent and she's retiring soon (which sucks...but good for her).

After about five minutes she gave me the choice of whether I'd like to continue our conversation or should she get changed in the bathroom. I was honest and told her, "Ah, you can get changed now and we'll talk more during our breaks in between all the action". She smiled, gave me a CD of hers to play, and went to the bathroom. She came out, climbed on the bed on all fours wearing very, very sexy lingerie. She has very nice hips, great ass, and huge real tits that immediately reminded me of Tamara's (SP, former Girls On Fire, believe she's indie now) but a little smaller. She turned the heat up kinda quick and faster than I expected. Took me a little off guard at first but that was a good thing.

Anyways her service is excellent!! She's got great lips, (high and low) and gives excellent, creative BBBJs using her tits. This girl loves sex! She’s is very responsive and very flexible, actually. Great in any position, girl knows what she’s doing! That hour with her went by quick. I will be seeing her again!

Face - 9 (like I said before gorgeous)
Body - 9 (great body, huge real tits)
Attitude - 9 (professional, cool, responsive, we clicked)
Service - 9.5 (COB, COF, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, excellent, very active session, girls got stamina - pleasant surprise for 4pm in the afternoon)

Later that night I saw a stunning German blond named Ivy from Girls On Fire (21, blond, 5 ‘2, excellent frame, great fake tits, nice accent) (http://www.montrealgirlsonfire.ca/GirlI ... ?GirlID=23). When I do my Montreal research (www.merb.ca), I’ve never come across a review on Ivy. When I booked Chloe (http://www.montrealgirlsonfire.ca/GirlI ... ?GirlID=10) the month before she mentioned that she does double teams and recommended Ivy to me. So that’s why I gave her a shot.

There was a festival going on that night so unfortunately...Ivy was a tad late. But when I finally saw her everything was all good. Ivy stepped inside wearing a nicely fitted long black dress. Very elegant. Gave her a very sexy, sophisticated look.

Ivy at first was a little quiet and reserved (typical innocent nervousness) but I expect that especially from some of the younger girls when meeting them for the first time. That was good actually because after recovering from Quincy, I kinda wanted to go into this slowly. I fixed us some Red Bull Vodkas and we laughed a bit and clicked pretty well and I before getting things started.

Naked…..Ivy’s body is flawless! She had a belly ring and a thin gold chain hanging off her perfectly sculpted waist…very sexy. She’s a short girl (I prefer short chicks FYI) and very light so she’s easy to maneuver and pick up. She takes direction very well. Her BBBJ is very good, probably one of the best in Montreal so far. I also like the fact that this girl is no clock watcher! She wants to make sure you have a good time. Actually, I had a great time!

Even though I plan to book Chloe and Ivy (separately) again, I am seriously considering getting a duo with them for at least 2 hrs. I think one hour may be too short.

Anyways, Ivy is highly recommended.

Face – 9.5 (stunning…what more can I say)
Body – 9.5 (excellent body, nice ass, great fake tits, flexible, very light)
Attitude - 9 (great smile, cute laugh, great accent, very cool)
Service - 9 (CIM, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, great way to end the night!)
Re: One Night in Montreal - Trip Report
Posted: 2009-06-30, 8:54 pm

Kevz
Just in case anyone's interested....Quincy's services were 160 Canadien (Since I stayed in the downtown area) and Ivy's was 180 Canadian.
One Night in Montreal - Trip Report
Posted: 2009-06-30, 9:02 pm

smuler Power Kat
Thanks Kevz for the information

Looking forward to your future adventures.....

Best Regards

Smuler

Posted: 2009-07-02, 12:24 am

Kevz
smuler wrote:
Thanks Kevz for the information

Looking forward to your future adventures.....

No prob, smuler. I look forward to posting them....
 [ 4 posts ] 

Jump to: