Ignatzmice Forums

Login  |  Register  |  Advanced Search  |  Help  |  RLD FAQ  |  Archives 1999-2004
 [ 5 posts ] 
  Previous topic :: Next topic
Hong Kong Information
Posted: 2010-05-16, 2:49 am

Shed
Reply to topic  Reply with quote 
I'm going to be visiting Hong Kong this summer. Does anyone know a good website in English where I can get reports on places, price and types of service? Its early, but I want to do the research now not at the door!
Re: Hong Kong Information
Posted: 2010-05-16, 11:21 pm

aldo
There's a very famous and good one, but I dont know if am allowed to post link.

Btw just google for sex guide forum and u'll find it:)
Posted: 2010-05-17, 9:53 am

Shed
Ahhh, yes that would be very useful! Thanks for the hat tip.
Posted: 2010-05-17, 11:35 pm

chivaz
you have internationalsexguide.info and worldsexguide.com. Those two are mostly about the action in WanChai bar scene (which is btw pretty good).

For more of a local flavour and the 141 scene, I would suggest http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ which is more local but still in English.

Dont forget to drop into Macau for a great sauna scene
Posted: 2010-05-26, 7:21 am

gyrene
I agree with Chivaz regarding Macau... even though I've never been to either. From what the usual mongers say in the HK forums you get better service for less price in Macau. Also, wsg (worldsexguide) has a very extensive forum regarding HK. Seems to be that the place(s) to go in HK is "HK pressure" on woosung st next to th 7/11 off of Jordan Rd (actually in Kowloon). The bar scene seems most active around Jaffe Rd, Lockhart Rd, & Luard Rd in the Wan Chai (mongers pronounce wank) section of HK. The top four bars currently seem to be Neptune II, Laguna's, Traffik, & Makati (although I have yet to find out where the Makati bar is).

Some of the forum members in the HK forum seem to be grumpy and will tell you to read the past posts for information, kind of hard when your trying to get updates on current info... but you have to read back about a year or so to decipher some of the current posts to understand the current news. I understand read before you ask... as I have always stuck to that mantra since coming to the forums, but sometimes information just isn't easy to obtain, especially current info, that's why I love this forum because the people here are kind enough pass along useful, timely info as long as the question is posed in a way that hasn't been asked before.

[ 5 posts ] 

Jump to: